Default Nothing!? What a cruel trick...

I want my loot!!!

Sorry if the thread seemed silly.
    I logged with the intent of asking some serious questions but became totally discombobulated with these new forums.

OK.
    Let get one in at least- before I'm logged out again!

Can one solo The Xorian Cipher with gold seal hies to stand on the four plates, or is there stuff going on in each of the two rooms that require a live person to be in each room?

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by MagicEmperor View Post
    Sorry if the thread seemed silly.
    I logged with the intent of asking some serious questions but became totally discombobulated with these new forums.

OK.
    Let get one in at least- before I'm logged out again!

Can one solo The Xorian Cipher with gold seal hies to stand on the four plates, or is there stuff going on in each of the two rooms that require a live person to be in each room?
    Yes, you can. There are some Youtube videoe's of people solo'ing. Honestly I think it requires Pet, Hireling, and Charm from memory. But take a look at Youtube, should be able to find it with little headache.

Default Can be Soloed by arti without goldseal

You can fully solo this as an arti, with normal hirling your pet, the turret and you. Last time I checked all activate the lights meaning you can get past the barriers.

Still didnt get anything but nice to know

Community Member

You can solo Xorian Cipher with any class.
    You will need ONE hireling and lot of patience :-)

There are two steps :

-Pressing the 4 plates. You need "something" standing on each plate at the same time. Something= you, pet, hireling, monster
    You can put skeleton archer on them. Don't kill them. Just stand in front of them blocking. They will jump backward. You can put them on plates

- After the 4 plates, you need to go on the left path, but park your hireling/pet on the right side
    At a moment, to open a door on left side, you need to click on lever on right side. You can see it from above, target it and order your pet/hireling to activate it