Community Member

Default When joining someone's LFM Please...........

Make sure you have public grouping turned off in your own LFM settings. While I personally take the first 4+ Heals that hit my LFM, I really do not want another player to decide for me if my LFM is public or not.

I have a tendency to quit out of the game and switch accounts so I can play without appearing to have dropped group. Ooops, sorry, I DC'd, but when I post an LFM, I like to make sure I have the core I would like, and that means, no random player filling that last slot I am saving for Healer.

Community Member

You could just click no when the game asks you if you want to set it public...

Community Member

Default The leader could IF....

Quote Originally Posted by Snowballz View Post
    You could just click no when the game asks you if you want to set it public...
    That option was given to them BEFORE/WHEN whomever in the group is flagged joins the group. Once the leader is in the instance, it doesn't matter, most especially when all one is given is a big flag in the middle of the screen (much like the abandoned "you have a negative level click HERE to open the ddostore to buy crud to remove it) flag was implemented briefly when people got a single neg level.

Thank god they they abandoned that, it took as much on screen real estate as 'YOU ARE THE LEADER OF A PUBLIC GROUP' when the LFG posted was by a person that doesn't have public grouping turned on.

let the leader lead, and the followers follow, unless the leader clicks the option clearly stating they don't want to lead.