Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Founder
    2015 DDO Players Council

It appears the address to account is now www.ddo.com/en/account for those wanting English. I would assume fr would be French, sp for Spanish, but unable to confirm.
    The Great Gnome Conspiracy was here!

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lerincho View Post
    It appears the address to account is now www.ddo.com/en/account for those wanting English. I would assume fr would be French, sp for Spanish, but unable to confirm.
    Hilarious. Under 'manage subscriptions', it has my original username, but I can't post as it.

He is how I solved this issue:

Go to https://myaccount.turbine.com/
    Use your game credentials to log in.
    Go to Account Profile.
    Confirm your email
    Make sure country is either USA or Canada
    confirm your password.
    submit

now try logging into the forums.
    Thanks....this fixed my problem.

Community Member

Go to Account Profile.
    Confirm your email
    confirm your password.
    submit

This worked for me.

What ****es me off even more than Turbine screwing up things again, is the fact that users have to resolve the issue and tell others how to fix it. Turbine should have been Johnny on the spot with resolving this problem and telling us the quick fix. (I won't go into how Turbine should have fixed this before it went live because we all know that's a pointless argument. The day we get an update without bugs all players will flee in terror because the end of the world must be near.)
    -Taters
    Argonnessen: Catteras, Lukie, Totalle, Paularubia, Momentte, Complette, Malaena, Lethale, Tottalle
    Some clever quote is supposed to go here, right?

Founder
    2015 DDO Players Council

I believe the problems have come because of poor decision making from the producers, the Piazs, and that they continue to outreach their abilities. It appears that they have grand dreams for DDO; however, they are not providing the proper resources towards actually creating those dreams to make them reality. Why else after only a year are we getting a second expansion, while issues are still needing to be resolved from the first one. Management is having the "GO GO GO" attitude and not listening to all their teams that "we'll we are not ready for...."

The forums change seems to be, change for the sake of change. It did not work out for Coca-cola or any other company out there. There is a difference between change for change and evolution. One is reactionary and the other is progressive with a track record of being successful.

It was hoped that when Turbine was bought by WB that finally they would get some additional resources to DDO. Maybe we had our fan glasses on.
    The Great Gnome Conspiracy was here!

Community Member

I believe the problems have come because of poor decision making from the producers, the Piazs, and that they continue to outreach their abilities. It appears that they have grand dreams for DDO; however, they are not providing the proper resources towards actually creating those dreams to make them reality. Why else after only a year are we getting a second expansion, while issues are still needing to be resolved from the first one. Management is having the "GO GO GO" attitude and not listening to all their teams that "we'll we are not ready for...." The forums change seems to be, change for the sake of change. It did not work out for Coca-cola or any other company out there. There is a difference between change for change and evolution. One is reactionary and the other is progressive with a track record of being successful.It was hoped that when Turbine was bought by WB that finally they would get some additional resources to DDO. Maybe we had our fan glasses on.
    The problem is a complete and total lack of focused and effective management/development. Always reachign for he latest greatest and NEVER strivign for the completion fo the last latest greatest. Trying to do too much with too little, and in the end EVERYTHING suffers do to the lack of time and resources to actually pay attention to the details. Too much time worrying about how "pretty" things are, and not near enough time worrying about whether the stuff actually works... You can put lipstick on a pig.... Although, pigs are tasty critters... This forum/DDO.com debacle is yet another example... I've seen better from 6th graders... Seriously... This is the best they could do? I understand it takes a while to hammer things down... But this thing appears to have needed a few more weeks before ever seeing the light of day. Front page is pretty, till you look at the unreadible mess that is the menu on the left... Store links etc are well done though.. LOL The Turbine is awesome sniffers are partially at fault for parading around defending everything Turbine for so long, not pointing any fingers though (*sigh)... Oh Turbine, so much potential, and yet you seem to hit yourself in the balls at every turn... (Neg rep for me this Lerincho, go ahead)

Go to Account Profile.
    Confirm your email
    confirm your password.
    submit

thanks for this
    Jasperheart, Flintfingers, Elyanna, Llyana, Illianos, Arienna, Beldagarde, Bostjan, Cammie.
    Collectively known as Team Flint.
    Just a note to those who knew Flintheart. I am no longer in possesion of the name.

This solution didn't work for me.

After 1st log in under my account name/password login process force me to change forum nick. I couldn't use my old forum nick, it says its forbidden or unaccessible. any suggestions how i can restore old account?

Go to Account Profile.
    Confirm your email
    confirm your password.
    submit

Worked for me. Thanks.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123