I know the enhancements aren't even close to being ready, but for me the fun of finding unique builds can be as much fun (or more) as playing the actual game. So I present...
The Divine Reactor is a divine build with a deep splash for the force spells to power the shiradi epic destiny. It features a large variety of buffs, solid single target healing and the NovaSoul style light/force/physical/fire direct damage offense. The name reactor is because the FVS mana procs provide a cycle of spell points where each spell can pay for the next one in the chain.
- FVS mana procs provide mana generation to spam low SP cost spells/heals.
- 33% crit chance for force spells (assuming only 9% from gear)
- Divine punishment and blade barrier as "backup" offense
- Solid fire offense in case force spells, divine punishment and blade barrier just was not enough.
- 700 hp with self cast Displacement/FOM/Death Ward/Jump
- Archon means the divine reactor can run in circles and produce shiradi procs out of their... rearview mirror
- Able to main tank heal raids (with appropriate epic destinies)
- Able to solo epic elite quests on a first life
Disclaimer: This is an end-game build, this guide will not address how to get to level 20.
Human FVS 13/Wiz 7
36 point build
Str/Dex/Wis dump, but eat tomes so you don't go helpless all the time
For lower point builds, pull the points from con.
- Empower Healing
- Mental Toughness
- Improved Mental Toughness
- Epic Mental Toughness
- Epic Toughness
- Force of Personality
- Insightful Reflexes
- Human - 1 rank of human recovery and nothing else in the human tree.
- Wiz Archmage -Full force crit enhancements, Magic Missile and Chain Missile SLAs
- FVS Angel of Vengence - Full ranks of the following: smite crit enhancements, Scourge spell power, mana procs and spell level increase
Spend 76 points in the Archmage/AoV trees
- Force spell power/lore - This is the primary offense, it is important
- Arcane augmentation - Two levels would be nice for max CL on force bolt
- Radiance/Devotion - always nice to have
Force pew pew
- Magic Missile - tops out at CL 10. 7 levels of wiz and 3 levels from FVS enhancements provides CL 10. The divine reactor has both the SLA and the spell available.
- Chain Missile - tops out as soon as you can cast it (probably a long standing bug). The divine reactor has both the SLA and the spell. My typical way to attack a crowded room is to drop blade barrier at the door followed by SLA CM then spell CM.
- Force Missile - tops out at CL 12. This is by far my least cast force spell. It is more expensive than magic missile yet it has less chances to proc. When soloing difficult content, I often chose to cast an 8 sp cure moderate during this
Crit Chance Math
5% Magic Training
3% Mental Toughness/Improved/Epic
8% FVS Smiting Enhancements
8% Archmage Crit Enhancements
9% Greater Arcane Lore
17% Stuff I don't cast
Sustainable Spell Power Math
40 Angel of Vengence Tree
38 Archmage tree
15 Fey Form
5 Fey Visions
5 Sixth Sense
Actual spell power is all over since skill bonuses now change spell power
+225 SLAs (Maximize/Empower)
With the FVS enhancement, every crit provides a non-stacking 10 sp. This means that a cast of magic missile is very likely to provide 10 spell points. By having low cost SLAs, no-meta missile spam and no-meta cure moderate the divine reactor is able to chain cast spells with each spell providing mana for the next spell in the chain. In addition to the active casting, archon and persistent spells like firewall/blade barrier provide SP with each crit.
What about meteor storm?
If you want the FVS mana procs and meteor storm a Sorc 18/FVS 2 build would be your cup of tea. Be prepared to work on the saves lost by not splashing pally.
Why not arcane primary?
The fusion reactor is a similar build. Warforged 12 sorc/6 wiz/2 fvs. Fire savant with force offense as a backup.
Recommended ED twists?
Sense Weakness, Brace for Impact and Lithe
Recommended ED twists for raid tank healer?
Renewal, Rejuvenation Cocoon and Brace for Impact
Why level ups into con?
Because I like con based builds! Plus also, the only offensive spell where saves matter is blade barrier which is a minor part of the offense.