Community Member

Default New class mix for Jugg?

I have noticed that the paladin defensive stance does not require 6 class levels (wai?).

This means that Arti 16/Pally 4 is eligible for +6 str, 20% hp, some PRR and a few other goodies. I know the ranger version gets more feats, but for a player with less gear it seems like the combo of saves/str/hp might make this an attractive alternative.

Thoughts?

EDIT: Ooops, should be pally 4
    Last edited by Ancient; 04-29-2013 at 04:40 PM.

Community Member

I would think a rogue splash would be more popular, due to how you can get 15% attack speed, quick strike (83% uptime 25% doublestrike), and +1 crit range/multiplier (only available if you do a 5 level splash). I honestly think that is going to be stronger than a heavy paladin splash by far.

Community Member

You may be right, although an interesting to note is that you also went to a 4/5 level splash in one class rather than the current default of 2 levels in 2 classes. I think the ability to go deeper in one tree is going to be a tempting alternative.

Community Member

There's going to be great potential for all kinds of Juggernaut type builds. Jugg power is currently about the class levels and the destiny ability, with enhancments/PrEs as an afterthought. With so many PrE options available with limited of class levels, the new possibilities are huge.

Quote Originally Posted by Ancient View Post
    I have noticed that the paladin defensive stance does not require 6 class levels (wai?).

This means that Arti 16/Pally 14 is eligible for +6 str, 20% hp, some PRR and a few other goodies. I know the ranger version gets more feats, but for a player with less gear it seems like the combo of saves/str/hp might make this an attractive alternative.

Thoughts?
    Bairclaw want 30 levels too!

How do you do this?