Community Member

Default 19-minute EE Crucible Solo

I solo EE Crucible a lot, and bring in pugs on Thelanis for free loot and completion. It helps me relax. Just recently I got very lucky with Joy with the Queen and pulled off this 19-minute completion.

My solos are generally 27-30 minutes long.

Here's another one, 21 minute completion.

And last, here's a video I decided to film of me doing a 27-minute completion. :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=vU-OiyFNmqM

Community Member

nice job

But the video doesn't work for me (I live in Canada if that is any reason lol)

Community Member ~NewForumNameGoesHere's Avatar

Very, very nice.
    And the video is set to private, so only you and people you've flagged can view it.
    May want to fix that

Araphina - Ranger11/Monk6/Arti3(life 2/25) Arathaes - Monk 20(life 3/12)
    Arasin - Cleric17/Monk2/Wiz1(life 2/15) Aravein - Wizard12/Fighter6/Monk2(life2)
    "Dual wielding small animals is strictly forbidden." Fors Fortis @ Argo
    Original join date 2009 "TheLegendofAra"

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by NewForumNameGoesHere View Post
    Very, very nice.
    And the video is set to private, so only you and people you've flagged can view it.
    May want to fix that
    Oops! I changed it

Community Member

Cool video.. i watched the whole thing. I have a couple newb questions if you wouldn't mind.

First, what is the speed boost thing you keep doing? It looks like the boots of propulsion effect but it obviously isn't. The only things i know that work like that are the boots, Fvs wings, and the flying attack in the draconic ED. It isn't any of those things... what is it?

2nd, what is the thing you clicked that said "hippidy-hoppidy"?

Lastly, what spell are you doing that is stunning the mobs? It looks like magic missile, but i think that's probably what you are casting right after. Is i cometfall?

Thanks for your time, and great job!

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Fingerstyle View Post
    Cool video.. i watched the whole thing. I have a couple newb questions if you wouldn't mind.

First, what is the speed boost thing you keep doing? It looks like the boots of propulsion effect but it obviously isn't. The only things i know that work like that are the boots, Fvs wings, and the flying attack in the draconic ED. It isn't any of those things... what is it?

Lastly, what spell are you doing that is stunning the mobs? It looks like magic missile, but i think that's probably what you are casting right after. Is i cometfall?

That's all Shiradi random procs I think.

Community Member TheLegendOfAra's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fingerstyle View Post

1. It's the tier 2 Air Savant ability "Wind Dance"(Correct name?) It's effectively the exact same thing and abundant step, or FVS Wings. Costs a very small amount of SP each time you use it. (Does not grant a FF effect, but with Tier 2 Air savant you get a FF toggle stance much like the monk "Slow Fall" feat.

2. Haven't watched the video, so I'm not 100% sure, but I'm pretty sure it's the clicky from the Commemorative Bunny Hat(cosmetic helm) from the DDO store that provides a+5 enhancement bonus to the jump skill, as well as a +3 boost to UMD with a scroll/wand in hand.

3. Again have not watched the video, but I'm guessing it's either A. Nerve Venom procs from Shiradi ED, B. Electric Loop(Air Savant SLA)
    Araphina Skycrow - 15Paladin/3Ranger/2Fighter (Life 8/25) 5xRanger, 3xPaladin
    Araphell - Arasin - Arathaes - Arawyn - Aravein
    Guild: Fors Fortis;Guild of Won, & VENOM @ Argo
    "And we learn, as we age; We've learned nothing! And my body still aches."