Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1

    Default How do I link my existing ddo account with my old forums account

    I've posted quite a bit on the old forums. When I logged in into the new forums (using my ingame account data), I had to enter two things:

    I had to choose between Canada and US, neither of those being my home country. I picked what I liked more for its nature and natural resources.

    I had to enter a displayed name. Needless to say, "no_name_displayed" was not the name I used in the old forums, but I could not pick my old name as a displayed name. How do I link these two accounts?
    Quote Originally Posted by Memnir View Post
    I think it's time for a divorce. At the very least, I think I need to start seeing other, more attractive, forums.

  2. #2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by no_name_displayed View Post
    I had to enter a displayed name. Needless to say, "no_name_displayed" was not the name I used in the old forums, but I could not pick my old name as a displayed name. How do I link these two accounts?
    I had the same issue it said my old name was unavailable.

  3. #3

    Default

    While I didn't had many posts in the old forums, I had the privilege of having a Hatchery title which is now gone

  4. #4
    Brand / Commerce Manager Tolero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    6,517

    Default

    This is something we can help with. More info here!

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tolero View Post
    This is something we can help with. More info here!
    Thanks. I did not see the sticky in the first place; to give a recap:

    Go to http://support.turbine.com
    Pick "Support Center" on the top, and click "Submit a ticket".
    Submit a DDO community ticket, requesting a name change.


    At a second glance, you might want to rethink the coloring of links in quotes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Memnir View Post
    I think it's time for a divorce. At the very least, I think I need to start seeing other, more attractive, forums.

  6. #6
    Community Member Myrddinman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Baltimore, Maryland
    Posts
    1,192

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by no_name_displayed View Post
    At a second glance, you might want to rethink the coloring of links in quotes.
    ^this

    Also, the white block for quotes is quite jarring I definitely prefer the black background for quote blocks of the old forums.
    Quote Originally Posted by 404error View Post
    there will always be bugs in DDO it will never be bug free at any point in its lifetime.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload