Good Afternoon! We are in the process of deploying the new DDO website and new forums today! Please note the following:
- Remember: to log into the new forums, use your game login.
- Your existing forum name is now your display name to other users.
- If you are new to the forums, log into the site with your game login and you will be prompted to create a forum display name.
- With this update it is now possible to manage your account settings/create new forum accounts.
- If you are experiencing issues with your display name / post history please click here!
- You may notice several changes occurring to the forums throughout the day! Please excuse our dust while we work.
- Bug reports can be submitted to the "web" category of the bug reporting tool. NOTE: The bug reporting tool should not be used for urgent issues that require assistance! For assistance related issue, please continue to use the support ticketing system at support.turbine.com
- The forums will be reflecting post topics from April 19th.
- As previously stated, posts that were made between the 19th and prior to today's deployment will not be recovered.
- Known Issues:
- The dev tracker is currently not displaying properly. We are working to correct this.
- The reputation system is temporarily disabled, but the rep button still appears on posts.
- We are currently investigating an issue with periodic authentication time outs, impacting the ability to log into myaccount, the game, and the old/new websites. If you receive an error when attempting to log into the site, please try again.
Thanks for your patience, and welcome to the new forums!