Thread: Donkey's Haul

Default Donkey's Haul

Wanted/Currencies Accepted:

Heroic XP stones
    Ottos Box
    +1 (or higher) Heart of Wood
    lvl 28 augments - +8 resistance, +40 life, +138 devotion, +15 concentration

Available as Payment/Trade:
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Necklace of the Mystic Eidolons

Epic Elite:
    ----------
    Manacles of Ceaseless Toil
    Tortured Livewood Bow
    Giantcraft Siberys Compass
    Mantle of the Dragonfriend
    Iron Beads
    Hammer of the Leaden Clouds
    Allegiance

Epic Hard:
    ----------
    Bracers of Twisting Shade
    Shamanic Fetish
    Giantcraft Siberys Compass
    Mantle of the Dragonfriend
    Magistrate's Scepter
    Iron Beads

Epics:
    -----
    Gloves of the Master Illusionist X2
    Ring of the Djinn
    Forgotten Light
    Crystalline Scepter

Other Items of Interest
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    [COLOR="#FF0000"][COLOR="#00FFFF"]
    The Mad Lute

Deadly Hat of Natural Armor +10 (Deadly +9, ML 27)
    Crown of Int +10, Nat Armor +9 (ML 28)
    Helm of Wise +9, Resistance +10 (ML 27)
    Helm of Deadly +9, Nat Armor +8 (ML 26)
    Deadly Cloak of Natural Armor +9 (Deadly +9, ML 26)
    Wise +9 Cursed Cloak of Resistance +10 (Curse of Clumsiness -1 Dex, ML 27)
    Clever +9 Necklace of Natural Armor +9 (ML 26)
    Clever +9 Neclace of Wizardry IX (ML 27)
    Clever +8 Necklace of Resistance +9 (ML 26)
    Deadly Cloak of Accuracy (Deadly +8, Accuracy +8, ML 25)
    Deadly Cursed Cloak of Natural Armor +8 (Curse of Frailty -1 Con, Deadly +8, ML 24)

3300+ Omnispell Dust
    Level 24 Augments:
    -Reds: Impulse 114, Corrosion 114,
    -Blues: Resistance +7, Nat Armor +7, Protection +7
    -Colorless: Int 7
    Augments below lvl 24 (ask)

Feel free to PM me, respond here, or find me in-game on either Dahliya, Golehmus, Bhahb, or Balgohr
    Last edited by haulindonkey; 04-24-2014 at 01:34 AM. Reason: Updated List

Old account back up
    Last edited by Haulindonkey1; 05-24-2013 at 06:28 AM.

Default Finally I'm Baaack!

Finally able to access my original forum account. Updated thread and will retire old one. All PMs originally for Haulindonkey1 should now be sent to me.
    All Haiku courtesy of Kayerith: RAID HAIKU!!: Velah isn't scared//we are killing the zombies//Dahliya is mean? <> Running for the hound!//making babbies fight mommy!//Michael Vick Approved <> Do you trust the shroud?//We must fight Harry two times//bring D-R Breakers <> Race haiku!!: Rusties eat war-forged//I laugh at their suffering//the screams are funny <> War-forged have no souls//batteries not included//save your receipt please <> Toaster surfing haiku!!: Jumping in the air//warforged crowding below me//I cannot get down!!! <> Confusion claims me!//which gender has facial hair?//male or female dwarves? <> It cannot be true! // a dwarf with no beard appears!//ABOMINATION!!
    http://orderoftheemeraldclaw.guildlaunch.com/

Bumpity Bump. Updated with all new wants and available for trades. Please feel to browse.
    All Haiku courtesy of Kayerith: RAID HAIKU!!: Velah isn't scared//we are killing the zombies//Dahliya is mean? <> Running for the hound!//making babbies fight mommy!//Michael Vick Approved <> Do you trust the shroud?//We must fight Harry two times//bring D-R Breakers <> Race haiku!!: Rusties eat war-forged//I laugh at their suffering//the screams are funny <> War-forged have no souls//batteries not included//save your receipt please <> Toaster surfing haiku!!: Jumping in the air//warforged crowding below me//I cannot get down!!! <> Confusion claims me!//which gender has facial hair?//male or female dwarves? <> It cannot be true! // a dwarf with no beard appears!//ABOMINATION!!

Added to Wants List: EE Ring of Shadows, EE Skullduggery kit (belt) with 10% dodge
    Removed from Wants List: EE Gloves of the Master Illusionist

Added to Available list: Epic Gloves of Master Illusionist, Level 24 augment list
    Removed from Available list: 1 Otto's box

Default Updated

Removed from Wants List: EE Axe of Adaxus, EE Surefooted Boots

Removed from Available list: 1 Otto's box

Default Updated

Added to Wants List: Yellow Dopant

Removed from Available list: EE Intricate Field Optics +8 int

Default Updated

Added to Wants List: EE Surefooted Boots, Necklace with Clever +10 and slot
    Removed from Wants List: Planar Focus of Subterfuge

Added to Available list: Planar Focus of Subterfuge (Int +8)

Default Updated 10/11

Added to Wants List: EE Consuming Darkness

Removed from Available list: 3 Raid Timer Bypasses, 3 FRDS

Default Updated 10/12

Added to Wants List: EE Ghost-Waking Cloak

Default Updated 10/12

Removed from Wants List: EE Consuming Darkness, EE Ghost-Waking Cloak

Removed from Available List: 1 Otto's Box

Default Updated 10/16

Added to Wanted List: EE Daggertooth Belt, EE Black Dragon Helm of +3 ins. Str or +3 ins. Con, Planar focus of Prowess with +3 ins. Str or +3 ins. Con.

Default Updated 10/27

Added to Wanted list: EE Gloves of the Master Illusionist
    Last edited by haulindonkey; 10-29-2013 at 03:33 AM.

Default Updated 10/28

Updated Wanted List: EE Blue Dragon Helm +3 ins. Cha

Updated Available for Trade list: EE White Dragon Helm +3 ins. Dex, EE Blue Dragon Helm +8 wisdom, EE Ghost-Waking Cloak, EE Belt of the Seven Ideals, EH Magistrate's Scepter, Deadly Hat of Natural Armor +10 (Deadly +9, ML 27), Deadly Cloak of Natural Armor +9 (Deadly +9, ML 26), Wise +9 Cursed Cloak of Resistance +10 (Curse of Clumsiness -1 Dex, ML 27), Clever +9 Necklace of Natural Armor +9 (ML 26), Clever +9 Neclace of Wizardry IX (ML 27), Clever +8 Necklace of Resistance +9 (ML 26), Deadly Cloak of Accuracy (Deadly +8, Accuracy +8, ML 25), Deadly Cursed Cloak of Natural Armor +8 (Curse of Frailty -1 Con, Deadly +8, ML 24)
    Last edited by haulindonkey; 10-29-2013 at 03:33 AM.

Default Updated 10/31

Removed from Wants List: EE Gloves of the Master Illusionist, EE Daggertooth Belt, EE Black Dragon Helm of +3 ins. Dex or +3 ins. Con, Planar focus of Prowess with +3 ins. Dex or +3 ins. Con, +10 Clever Necklace with slot

Removed from Available List: 1 Otto's Box

Added to Wants List: EE Skullduggery Kit of Seeker X, Belt of Health +10 & dodge 4% (or more) with a slot

Default Updated 11/6

Removed from available list: EE white dragon helm, stack of 100 major mneumo potions

Updated haves/wants