Default Can't recover password/subscription

Hiho. It appears the "recover password" option at turbine account management is broken.
    I had premium account with about some turbines and a fair bit of things unlocked ./ none of saved passwords worked
    Username was "Shaerrazlo"

Is there any way to get password back?

Community Member

Following this thread on behalf of a friend. He is experiencing the same issue, and emails are not coming from turbine. On a whim, I attempted to do it for my own account - and have not received an email. We're looking at approximately 24 hours here. Longer for him.

This is pretty horrible - and just one reason I stopped paying to play this game.

Community Member

I just got my password recovery e-mail on a generic hotmail account within 15 minutes. What sort of e-mail account is tied to your turbine account, and how aggressive is it's spam filtering?

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by CE2JRH View Post
    I just got my password recovery e-mail on a generic hotmail account within 15 minutes. What sort of e-mail account is tied to your turbine account, and how aggressive is it's spam filtering?
    I finally got mine today, actually.

My account - through Verizon Fios, using Outlook - has no native spam filtering, just the built-in nonsense from Outlook. It's something more than just a simple spam filtering issue - thats not where its ending up.

No word from my friend yet, but I suspect he hasn't received his. His email is on a different system entirely - his own domain, but I don't recall his host. In any event, he is also sans spam filters. I asked him the very same question before ever attempting to do a recovery of my own.

Interestingly, he did receive some form responses when I was able to dig out some info from support.turbine.com for him, so we'll see how it goes. I also get DDO Store emails immediately when I purchase something.

Strange brew.