Uber Uber Completionist
    2014 DDO Player Council
    Scotland - where the dwarf accents come from

Default Alpha enhancements in PDF

I've put this together for my own benefit while pulling apart the new enhancements.

If, like me, you prefer to get an overview of things in a presentable format, and something that you can scribble on to help your thinking, then hopefully this will be of benefit.

Alpha enhancements in PDF format

I'll add to this as the new classes become available and as other changes are made. Or if I look back at something which makes perfect sense to me right now, but makes less sense when I go back to in a few days then I'll tweak it. There's a very good chance of a few typos or missing connectors between enhancements, if you see any let me know and I'll correct.

This won't provide every single detail of the enhancements, if you want that, then please refer to EllisDee's detailed list of enhancements.

EDIT: To download the PDF from the preview, just hit CTRL+S
    Last edited by Deadlock; 04-18-2013 at 06:23 AM.

Community Member

Blank page for me.

It's hideous and unreadable for me.

I mean, those are separate things- it may also be unreadable because it's so incredibly hideous (bright, clashing shades of yellow and blue), but more directly it's unreadable due to formatting and size.

So, I can't actually give any feedback about the content and effort. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeraphim View Post
    Fly? That would break every quest in the game. You would see folks falling from the sky in Korthos and dying. It would be a rain of newbs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dandonk View Post
    Yeah. It's not "we nuked the city from orbit", it's "the city experienced a brief population drop". Check.

Uber Uber Completionist
    2014 DDO Player Council

Quote Originally Posted by Dagolar View Post
    It's hideous and unreadable for me.

I mean, those are separate things- it may also be unreadable because it's so incredibly hideous (bright, clashing shades of yellow and blue), but more directly it's unreadable due to formatting and size.

So, I can't actually give any feedback about the content and effort. :P
    I've got it printed out infront of me and it looks fine. To fit an entire tree into a single page of A4 requires a small font size, so that's just the way it is.

If you don't have access to a printer then you can use the zoom controls on the preview panel to make it easier to read.

I'll maybe wash out all the colours and just make it monochrome and lose the background after lunch.

not to burst your bubble.. but the ddowiki already have that info formated on accesible online without any downloads

http://ddowiki.com/page/Enhancement_Alpha

Uber Uber Completionist
    2014 DDO Player Council

Quote Originally Posted by Skavenaps View Post
    not to burst your bubble.. but the ddowiki already have that info formated on accesible online without any downloads

http://ddowiki.com/page/Enhancement_Alpha
    I don't have a bubble to burst

The wiki provides a list. I wanted a schematic that fits on a page of A4 or A3 that I can work with. The wiki doesn't provide that.

This was done purely for my benefit.

If it's really zero use to anyone apart from me then it's no big deal, I'll just ask a mod to take the thread down.

Lancashire UK - Keeper Refugee, Played since beta

thanks for the effort Deadlock
    Dex - Leader - THΣ ЏΠΣΔЯТΗΣÐ ΔЯСΔΠΔ
    I don't do serious, it no fun

Uber Uber Completionist
    2014 DDO Player Council

Quote Originally Posted by Deadlock View Post
    I'll maybe wash out all the colours and just make it monochrome and lose the background after lunch.
    Nah, had a quick look at this and no change-all option to change the style of the tables and I'm not going through them one by one. Overall background and font change not a problem, changing colour of connectors would take 5 mins, but going through every table and redefining borders and cell background colours I'm not prepared to do.
    Last edited by Deadlock; 04-18-2013 at 08:14 AM.

+1 deadlock, ty.
    Proud officer of Zuleicos (Thelanis) - Mikaelus (Melee) ; Akhnaroth (Caster) ; Kraneo (Healbot) ; Leonardu (Melee) ; Tormentazul (Melee)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoglum
    Come play Dungeons and Dragons! In heroic play you will face the evil minions of Demons... When and if you make it to Epic levels you face even greater threats. Threats like... giant rats and wolves!

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Deadlock View Post
    I don't have a bubble to burst

The wiki provides a list. I wanted a schematic that fits on a page of A4 or A3 that I can work with. The wiki doesn't provide that.

This was done purely for my benefit.

If it's really zero use to anyone apart from me then it's no big deal, I'll just ask a mod to take the thread down.
    whether or not anyone else uses it, I like it. nice work

+1
    boo-tai jung-tzahng-duh
    Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    We love fansites!
    <*cough*B.S.*cough*>
    Quote Originally Posted by SqueakofDoom View Post
    There will be bugs!