Default Pax prime 2013:)

Just got my tickets for this year.
    See you in 135 day
    Rojox ,Sarlona

I'll be there as well, can't wait for the event~
    Have you ever wanted to create your own customized user interface skins for DDO?
    Click this sentence for a tutorial learning how, an easy-to-follow video guide.

Community Member

Default Pax prime

53 DAYS 22 HRS 53 MINS 25 SECS
    Go faster Days lol
    Rojox of Sarlona , Guild EMPIRE lv100

I'm there. Any news on a turbine presence?

Quote Originally Posted by William_the_Bat View Post
    I'm there. Any news on a turbine presence?
    DDO specifically is not currently scheduled to have an exhibit hall presence there, but Turbine will have a presence.
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Submit DDO Bugs through: ddobugs.turbine.com
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest
    Join us on Twitch!

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    DDO specifically is not currently scheduled to have an exhibit hall presence there, but Turbine will have a presence.
    This is sad news. DDO had a wonderful showing last year at PAx prime. Is LOTR going to be there?

I was surprised Turbine had nothing on the PAX East showroom, but I get they can't do every single show.

The Turbine party there was epic, and more than made up for it.

If LOTRO or Infinite Crisis is there I'll definitely stop by to say hello to any Turbies. I'd say Asheron's Call, but even though I still love it... yeah.

Myself and the whole family will be there for all four days, this year.

Not overly shocked that DDO won't be featured - I'm imagining that the "Turbine Presence" will be their new DC skinned LoL clone. Either that or it'll be like the sad affair in '11 of being nestled away, mostly forgotten, in a tiny corner of the WB Games booth. How many machines was DDO running on two years ago... four? Five?

But yeah, I'll be there.

Community Member

Default Pax prime Appreciation Party???

Is there going to be a PAx prime Appreciation party from WB turbine??? If so where do you RSVP at? And is it at gameworks again?
    Rojox

Sig and I are going to PAX Prime 2013 as always But we're going as normal gamers: no booth work, no GM events, no interviews. We will stop by the WB/Turbine booth as though! Will anyone be there from DDO Turbine team?

As far as I can tell there is no WB Party this year. And according to GuideBook's Pax Prime 2013 maps, WB/Turbine booth is 1214 http://m.guidebook.com/guide/11947/map/16175/
    Thelanis: Anne|Annala|Torzion|Anastazie|Sprockettz|Theris

DDOcast - A DDO Podcast for Fans by Fans! >> Google+ || Twitter || Facebook || iTunes || DDOcast RSS Feed || YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by rojo View Post
    Is there going to be a PAx prime Appreciation party from WB turbine??? If so where do you RSVP at? And is it at gameworks again?
    Rojox
    Quote Originally Posted by Theris View Post
    Sig and I are going to PAX Prime 2013 as always But we're going as normal gamers: no booth work, no GM events, no interviews. We will stop by the WB/Turbine booth as though! Will anyone be there from DDO Turbine team?

As far as I can tell there is no WB Party this year. And according to GuideBook's Pax Prime 2013 maps, WB/Turbine booth is 1214 http://m.guidebook.com/guide/11947/map/16175/
    Sorry, no PAX party this year. Infinite Crisis will be featured at the WB Games booth, and there'll be a Turbine presence there, but I don't think anyone directly involved with the DDO team will be there. We will have some community people there, though, so if you play LOTRO you may know Celestrata, she'll be there, and Frelorn will be there as well.
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Submit DDO Bugs through: ddobugs.turbine.com
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest
    Join us on Twitch!

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    Sorry, no PAX party this year. Infinite Crisis will be featured at the WB Games booth, and there'll be a Turbine presence there, but I don't think anyone directly involved with the DDO team will be there. We will have some community people there, though, so if you play LOTRO you may know Celestrata, she'll be there, and Frelorn will be there as well.
    Back from PAx left early.... Pax was not as good as last year... Played Infinite Crisis another good game by Turbine & Wb. But,,, I will stick with DDO.... Will be at PAx next year.
    Rojox