Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 243031323334

How do you win DDO?

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosReigns View Post
    How do you win DDO?

By paying, haven't you been paying attention?

Community Member

[QUOTE=Chai;4995489]I never posted any p2w doom. Your misrepresentation (more like completely ignoring) of my stance, anlong with the myths about it that are continuing to be perpetuated in each thread, are only in your mind. [/qoute] Um no...
    And cute, trying to blame the hilarious mess that became of the forums on me. For those justifying p2w by saying more money = more content = more development etc, this is where your p2w money went, right here. Now that you all (well most of you) can log back in after the "migration" - take a gander at what this new era of ottos box infused income has brought.
    LOL, now I understand how you come to the conclusions you do... How the heck did you get that I was blaming you for what is perhaps the worst set of internet forums anywhere? This explains a lot...
    Now go ahead and reply back with more misrepresentation. Youll only have to log back in three times in order to post it.
    Meh, I've only been loggged out 1 time mid-post.... You only misrepresent yourself sir..... It's all a big circle...

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosReigns View Post
    How do you win DDO?
    Noob Winning is easy..... Just pay.... As long as you're paying, you win, the more you pay the more you win..... Ya baby...1 million dollar winner!

Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 243031323334