Community Member Druckenmeister's Avatar

Default Unite that AP requirements throughout all enhancement trees, as it is now on live.

Unite that AP spent requirements throughout all choosen enhancement trees, as it is now on live.
    It is not a different Epic Destinies to be split, because only one Destiny is active at same time, as opposed to all choosen enhancements. IMHO.
    And it gives us more creativity.
    Last edited by Druckenmeister; 04-16-2013 at 02:31 AM.

Yeah I agree with this. At the very least, it the racial tree should be available based on total points spent rather than total points spent in the tree. It wasn't broken why try to fix it?
    I do think that the entire system should be a tree per character. I prefer to think of my character as a human fighter rogue, not a human and a fighter and a rogue
    Tenfour-Dominican-Bashdem-Spielbergo of Orien

I agree also, my pure Arty is missing his old capstone due to not having enough points spent in the arcane tree but there are not enough points to have more than 40 spent in each arty tree to allow him the rune arm stabilities and old capstone ability plus still have some for race enhancements too, if you have to make the minimum spent higher but make it across all trees like the old system so we can get most of what we had previously back again, or give us 3 points per level so that we have enough points to spend maybe even give us some points for the epic levels?

Quote Originally Posted by sudzz View Post
    I agree also, my pure Arty is missing his old capstone due to not having enough points spent in the arcane tree but there are not enough points to have more than 40 spent in each arty tree to allow him the rune arm stabilities and old capstone ability plus still have some for race enhancements too, if you have to make the minimum spent higher but make it across all trees like the old system so we can get most of what we had previously back again, or give us 3 points per level so that we have enough points to spend maybe even give us some points for the epic levels?
    Even if they do implement the suggestion, I doubt it would apply to capstones and the core enhancements. Having 3 available capstones would favor pure class builds too much.

For the regular sections of the trees, you could just pick the top tier enhancements that don't have prereqs from each tree. Points spent per tree, at least for the PrE trees, seems to work to avoid this.

For the racial tree, this would make sense. Adding more prerequisites to the powerful enhancements that lack them should be enough to balance it.

Community Member

Putting so much new functionality into enhancements dilutes the value of actual class levels. Make enhancements, as they are on live right now, based on total spent and on class level. Keeps enhancements from defining builds more than class distribution and feat choice. Also keeps you from being able to respec half your abilities basically at will...

Community Member BinyaminTsadik's Avatar

I said the same thing earlier.

The problem with the system is that it forces you to invest in useless skills just to go up the ladder.

Unite all trees in the vertical direction but make the horizontal enhancements at the bottom based off of points invested in the actual tree.