Community Member

Default Help need for a wiz/fvs or cleric build

Hi all, I need help building a wizard build that has healing ability basically. I am currently a 2nd life FVS and want to TR soon and get some wiz past lives. I would like the healing because I play 95% with the hubby who plans on Tring into a barb. I have a barb and know from experience our duoing would go easier if I could throw him a heal when he needs it. It is not something that needs to be endgame worthy, or epic worthy, we are leveling to 20 then Tring again. I have not played an arcane before and have not really built my own character before, so hence Im asking the experts for ideas

Default Warforged

Do you,
    or more importantly, does your husband

have access to the Warforged race.

If so, insead of using healing, you would play a pure wizard, and use repair (reconstruct is the equivalent of heal)

If your husband does, but you do not, then you would play a pale master, and heal yourself with negative energy (death aura) while healing him with repair spells (reconstruct or repair critical damage)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eladrin View Post
    Grease is the only party buff
    Quote Originally Posted by MajMalphunktion View Post
    talk about your exploits
    Quote Originally Posted by Memnir View Post
    DDO is not PnP. This is by design

The easiest option would be to play a half-elf wizard with the cleric dilettante.
    "I require a reminder as to why raining arcane destruction is not an appropriate response to all of life's indignities" - Vaarsuvius, OoTS #674

Community Member

nope no access to warforged for either us, he's not a fan of that race and its not something we have bothered spending money on as premium players.
    Do however have half elf as we bought the pack half elf/half orc thing when it was on special
    Last edited by Kalystana; 04-15-2013 at 01:23 PM.

Biggest factors I found when playing a fleshie barbarian were:
    -Maiming just isn't a good idea.
    -Rage exhaustion sucks.

If you're looking to fill in the gaps, it's best for your husband to just keep a healing hire attached to his belt. The hire should keep him filled up and clear of exhaustion.

Failing that, I second the Helf PM with Cleric Dilly.

Your hubby should also keep a pile of lesser resto pots for larger grouping.
    Quote Originally Posted by Feather_of_Sun View Post
    It was causing server-crippling lag due to an issue with how much kobolds hate boxes.