Default Old Devil Assault augments give-away

I've got 3 old DA red augments (2 devil's ruin, 1 demon's ruin) but no catalysts.

Since no one bought them on the AH or the SE and i feel bad trashing purple-bordered items i would like to give them for free to someone interested that could use them.

Post here the name of one of your characters if you want them, I'll check back this thread before i start playing later and i'll mail the augments.

Only 3 augments so unless otherwise specified (as in you say "i only need this" or "that") they'll all go to the same player or to the first 3.

Quote Originally Posted by delsoboss View Post
    I've got 3 old DA red augments (2 devil's ruin, 1 demon's ruin) but no catalysts.

Since no one bought them on the AH or the SE and i feel bad trashing purple-bordered items i would like to give them for free to someone interested that could use them.

Post here the name of one of your characters if you want them, I'll check back this thread before i start playing later and i'll mail the augments.

Only 3 augments so unless otherwise specified (as in you say "i only need this" or "that") they'll all go to the same player or to the first 3.
    I'd be interested in this

Name is "EndofLine"

Thanks!

I'm having issues with internet connection on the pc i use for gaming, but as soon as i can get in i will mail the augments to you.

Community Member

I think I've got one of these floating around, so if anyone that hasn't already posted in here wants it, post in here.
    Walchek @ Ghallanda

I'd take any augments you don't want. Mail to Graype. :-)

My 3 augments were mailed to EndOfLine about ten mins ago.

Enjoy them.