Community Member

Default Druid + LD/momentum swing

..Does not work in wolf form, but lay waste does? Says "You do not meet the requirements for this action. (Incorrect Stance, weapon type or insufficient resources). Burned a heart to respec cleave in (not that I shouldn't have had it to begin with) but am very disheartened to find this does work nor does it say it will not work in wolf form. Is this a bug or WAI?

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by mowomp View Post
    ..Does not work in wolf form, but lay waste does? Says "You do not meet the requirements for this action. (Incorrect Stance, weapon type or insufficient resources). Burned a heart to respec cleave in (not that I shouldn't have had it to begin with) but am very disheartened to find this does work nor does it say it will not work in wolf form. Is this a bug or WAI?
    Its intended. This attack need a melee weapon equiped in hand to work. As a wolf you are considerent as unarmed so there is no way it will work. Lay Waste is form of cleave and dont have needed to have melee weapon in hands to work just like normal cleave. You probabbly try same build as i try a week before was also disapointed but its also writed on destiny. You will be better to try another destiny than going for Lay Waste because its long CD whitout momentum swing.

Quote Originally Posted by ddowiki
    Momentum Swing: Active Ability: (Cooldown 1 min) Tactical Melee Attack Perform an attack with +5[W] damage and +[1/2/3] critical threat range. Cleave attacks have a [15/30/50]% chance to reset the cooldown of this ability (this cannot occur more than once every 3 seconds). You must have Power Attack active to perform this ability. Does not work with unarmed attacks, which includes druid animal forms attacks as they are considered unarmed. This was said to be working as intended.
    Quote Originally Posted by ddowiki
    Lay Waste: Active Ability: (Cooldown 1 min) Perform an Area of Effect attack with +5[W] damage and +1 critical damage multiplier. On Hit Knocks the target down, Balance DC (10 + Character Level + Strength Modifier) Negates. Momentum Swing has a 25% chance to reset the cooldown of this ability (this cannot occur more than once every 3 seconds). You must have Stance: Power Attack active to perform this ability.

i suspect the real issue is that you dont have power attack switched on.
    "Player testers have done an excelent job and I really do appreciate the testing done by the players that report the issues which then get ignored ......."