Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Durnak View Post
    It is of paramount importance that you devs rectify this display.

The most annoying thing when building a melee is to NOT be able to see the friggin damage bonus. Bump this up the priority list please, its been broken for a long time.

And while you're at it, show me my tactics DC on the mouse-over for crying out loud.
    200% what he said ^

please fix this
    - Proud Officer of BATTLE CLERICS Kick Ass n Heal of Argonnessen -
    Dreamcleaver ( 7 bard / 2 ftr / 2 barb) - Dreamstealer ( 13 rog / 6 monk / 1 fvs / 5 epic) - Thevery (TR) (4 rng / 1 ftr) - Undeadsiren (20 wiz) - Untitled (TR) (15 rng / 2 monk / 3 wiz / 5 epic) - Intimidating (Thelanis & Sarlona) - And a number of others

For the love of god yes, I've been begging for this ever since the change.

The current display makes figuring out how the heck epic druid damage works next to impossible. Does having an epic weapon increase your base damage? Should I bother upgrading a CitW weapon that increases the weapon's base damage? Etc.
    Raever of Madness * Stormraver * Fireraver * Dreamraver * Skyraver * Solraver * Technoraver * Raverlution * Foraver
    Ghallanda ReRolled
    Quote Originally Posted by Feather_of_Sun View Post
    Turning Ghostbane into a meme is, in my book, the best thing to happen to DDO in awhile.

Community Member

Default to hit bonus too

also, they could add the entire chain in the to hit bonus, like:

+X / +Y / +Z

or in whatever other format, hate how it keep changing...
    Last edited by Davellfus; 05-05-2013 at 08:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Davellfus View Post
    also, they could add the entire chain in the to hit bonus, like:

+X / +Y / +Z

or in whatever other format, hate how it keep changing...

Seriously, something like this would be great. I'm a numbers guy, we at least need our damage bonus back!

It's so annoying trying to tune things without it displaying, I like having a confirmation.

bumping this to bring it back to attention >:O
    PS: Greensteel RUINED the game! and you all know it!
    less buffing, more nerfing!!!
    to make it easier for those of you that wants to avoid me in game, all my characters are in "Bladesworn Mercenaries"

/signed!!
    On Thelanis: Hallelujah (Spellsinger) - Jerryrigged Juggernaut (caster FvS) - Sepulchral (Druid) - Chopchopchop (Warlock) - Alleyshadow (retired gimped monkcher). Formerly on Keeper : Misericordia (Thug) - Mumbo Jumbo (Battle Caster) - Infernal Can (WF Kinda Cleric) - Halleluyah (Melee Spellsinger).

Hatchery Founder
    2014 DDO Players Council

It is very difficult to make heads or tails out of the weapon damage display in the inventory screen. It's actually a bit easier just looking at the weapon itself to see how much damage you're doing.

I would love to be able to see exactly how much [W] I'm dealing, along with the total modifier to damage and what stat is being used for attack and damage. An accurate report on the crit multiplier would be helpful as well.
    RedShirt / Roleplayer of Giant Slayers, Inc. on Thelanis, formerly Tharashk.
    Member of the DDO Player Council

Coldin-Artificer; Lynton-Bard; Alydyn-Swashbuckler;
    Takai-
    Monk; Rosein-Paladin; Ellyiana-Cleric; Aurixs-Sorcerer

Seriously...

This still hasn't been implemented in the most recent incarnation, yet they took the time to give us a nice little astral shard display on our main interface.

I'm running out of words to get this point across

Fix these basic gameplay annoyances. Tactics DC should be visible, damage display should be visible...ffs
    Cetus Heroic Lives: #32/32 | Epic Completionist: #20/24 | Iconic Lives: #6/6
    Cetusz - Pure Sorcerer: Heroic Lives: #24/24 | Epic Lives: #6/12 | Iconic Lives: #1/3
    YouTube Channel HERE
    Argonnessen's DEGENERATE MATTER

Quote Originally Posted by Cetus View Post
    Seriously...

This still hasn't been implemented in the most recent incarnation, yet they took the time to give us a nice little astral shard display on our main interface.

Fix these basic gameplay annoyances. Tactics DC should be visible, damage display should be visible...ffs
    This.

Also

/signed
    Thelanis - Officer of Reinos Olvidados: Henkyh, Neghi, Konokka, Kufei, Bartolomew, Rovinh, Artinata

/signed

with all these ED and enhancement bonuses to +X W, it's be nice to see how much you have overall - again...
    Quote Originally Posted by amnota View Post
    Halfling thrower builds are fun.

Of course the trick is in knowing just how to bend the halfling...otherwise they never come back.

Community Member

My hope is that the reason this fix has been such a long time coming is that they want to get the displays to work like the ac mouse over that breaks down the sources of bonuses.
    Is that really why its taken so long? probly not
    Alkkarn Alkkine Alkine Roubot Alkot Alkky
    On argo cuz its better than you!

Turbine just being lazy.

This needs to become a Rage thread.

The quality of work that turbine is willing to except from there staff..., its a miracle this game is still running.

Community Member

Wink

Not 100% sure ... but I believe this is the 1st ever thread on the DDO forums where everyone actually agreed.*
    So far. Might actually mean it's important or something!

* I AM 100% sure it's the first thread where everyone agrees and Shade is in it ;D

Community Member SteeleTrueheart's Avatar

/signed
    Khyber - Officer in The Stormreach Thieves Guild
    Steeles (TR 1 Paladin 20 / 8 Epic - TWF) - Steeley (Monkadin - Pal 18/Monk 2/ 8 Epic - Unarmed) - Steeltruhart (TR1 Paladin 17 - S&B Bastardsword) - Steelforged (Pal 20 / 8 Epic - SWF) - Steeltruhurt (TR1 - Pal 8 / Ftr 2 - THF) Steelsouls (Clr 17 / Pal 3 /8 Epic)

Uber Uber Completionist
    2014 DDO Player Council
    Scotland - where the dwarf accents come from

Most definitely signed.

While we're testing/verifying weapon damage and enhancement effects to make sure that it all hangs together, maybe there should be an option to get every damage roll, type and source spelled out in the combat log?

Spell crit chance added to Spell Point pop-up would be usefull too, not to mention a countdown added to the icon for arti buffs

More of these sort of UI enhancements and less astral shard displays please.

Quote Originally Posted by Cetus View Post
    Seriously...

Cetus is correct in pointing this out. Tactical dc display used to work, iirc. As did the weapon damage display. This is beyond frustrating and beyond that, b/c we cannot accurately view how the dmg/atk numbers we choose as enhancements are ACTUALLY affecting our weapons, we cannot accurately give feedback to bugs and the sources of them. Please devs, this display "catastrophe" should sit near the top of "must-fix".
    ~Qarnivore.of.Synergia~

Bumping for Great Justice!

/signed

Posted about the exact same issue a month or so ago on the UI forums!

And sent in a voicemail to DDOCast about it. Hope they play it and point it out to Cordovan!
    Characters on Argonessen: Frotgar Stonefoot (Badass heal-daddy) - Dwarf Cleric 20 | Baerin Arkenett (hagglebard) - Drow Bard 9 | Duplolas Duilthran (Intimitank) - Drow Fighter 6 | Kempe Knive ("Exploiter" ranger) - Human Ranger 18 / Rogue 1 / Monk 1 | Pewny Mortals - WF Barbarian 7 (Frenzied Cratesmasher)

/signed again ..... *sighs*
    On Thelanis: Hallelujah (Spellsinger) - Jerryrigged Juggernaut (caster FvS) - Sepulchral (Druid) - Chopchopchop (Warlock) - Alleyshadow (retired gimped monkcher). Formerly on Keeper : Misericordia (Thug) - Mumbo Jumbo (Battle Caster) - Infernal Can (WF Kinda Cleric) - Halleluyah (Melee Spellsinger).

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast