Community Member

Default Why is archery always not WAI?

Why is it that all related feats that affect weapon die never work for bow users with the exception of Point Blank Shot? Combat Archery, Dance of Flowers, and I'll venture to guess that Improved Martial Arts and Improved Power Attack all don't affect bows when they should. With the expansion out since a few months shy of a year now you'd think that these issues would long have been resolved. Is this ever gonna get fixed?

Best not to ask

Community Member

The new deepwood PrE capstone that allows all attacks to be considered PBS/SA, would be nice to have a fix for combat archery so it actually works but not holding my breath. Been a known issue for nearly a year along with the +[W] centered bow bonuses. Well, maybe they'll add 3rd tier PBS with lvl 28 that won't work either, they can just copy and paste the combat archery script and we can stack dodge all day long.

What scares me is that combat archery is one of about a dozen EPIC feats total and they haven't bothered to get around to it. Imagine several dozens of new PrE/Racial trees/abilities that won't work. Think they'll have time for those?
    Last edited by Jujube85; 04-13-2013 at 05:40 AM.
    Jujupal 15th life completionist Deepwood Battle Engie | Jujudips 2nd life Favored Soul

The same could be asked for melee, spellcasting, opening bags, pressing buttons, looking at objects..

It's DDO.. Welcome to a buggy mmos, it's always had severe amounts of bugs, and always will.

If anything, the only thing we can be sure of is that there will be more bugs going foward, not less. Nature of the game.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Shade View Post
    The same could be asked for melee, spellcasting, opening bags, pressing buttons, looking at objects..

It's DDO.. Welcome to a buggy mmos, it's always had severe amounts of bugs, and always will.

If anything, the only thing we can be sure of is that there will be more bugs going foward, not less. Nature of the game.
    sometimes man even I just have to say, yep your right about this one, We need a quest so full of ladders we can make a drinking game out of every time someone gets stuck every one takes a shot.