Hybrid View

Community Member

Default Feat Respec - Stunning Blow

So, long story short I was trying out one of the Juggernaut builds I found here on the forum, from level 1.

I'm now level 4, and I had taken Stunning Blow as as my feat at level 1.

Now the build recommends taking another feat instead of Stunning Blow, so I figured -- I'm level 4, its still cheap to respec the feat...

So I'm standing next to Fred now, and he only offers to respec the two monk bonus feats I took lately for some reason, not my general feats? (He offers Cleave and Toughness, but not Power Attack or Stunning Blow)

I guess he doesn't offer PA since it's required for Cleave, but why can't I respec Stunning Blow?

Community Member

Fred is borked and the devs haven't commented on whether or not they're going to fix it or require people to LR/TR and fix it themselves.

Seeing as the one fix requires them to spend money and the other sees them making money, i'll let you decide which way things will go ...

Community Member

Well I guess it makes me feel slightly better that its not me thats messed up?

How long has it been broke? As I'm a relatively casual player it may be months before I reach 20 (if I even do)... maybe it will get fixed later.

Community Member

No idea how long it's been broken - months?

Everyone gets a free LR. So you could go to the guy in House J and use it to spec out of stunning blow.

Fred has been bugging out for some people since at least U14, if not before. More like a year plus now than months.