Default Total attack bonus

Where can I see this in the character sheets >.< they have changed since I last played ( a long time ago) and I cant find my total bonus anywhere

Community Member

The detailed panel of the inventory window includes more modifiers to the attack bonus shown for the weapons, but I don't know that it's entirely correct or accurate.

Quote Originally Posted by Frotz View Post
    The detailed panel of the inventory window includes more modifiers to the attack bonus shown for the weapons, but I don't know that it's entirely correct or accurate.
    its what I needed though thanks, missed that details button

Lightbulb graphic only bug. Visual only bug in the Character sheet.

If we have past life fighter lives from TRing and we are at not least level 20, it will not show the +1 to attack per past life figher.

For example: A level one Barbarian with 3 fighter past lives will not show plus 23 to attack until level 20, but it is still there. It is a visual only bug in the character sheet.

This is just what I have seen from me playing the game.

I noticed it after I gained level 20 one day and thought to myself, "I knew it was there all along".

hope this helps.

What I mean to say is it will not show +4 to attack for said Barbarian level 1, even though and I hope it is still there, not tested. Hard to test. ( it still only shows plus one to attack, but the feat says Fighter passive past life, acquired 3 times , so I assume it is there and only a visual bug.
    Last edited by Zorth; 04-12-2013 at 12:52 AM.
    The Blood of the Red Dragon

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Zorth View Post
    If we have past life fighter lives from TRing and we are at not least level 20, it will not show the +1 to attack per past life figher.
    Checking the Inventory Details window, it seems to be showing my attack bonus from Fighter PLs correctly. If you are seeing different behavior you should probably bug report it.

If you are talking about the Base Attack Bonus box on your character sheet not including your Fighter PL bonus, then that is working as intended. The PLs give you a bonus to your total attack, not your Base Attack. The difference being that Base Attack effects your swing speed and your attack chain progression, where the total attack bonus is the aggregate that is used in the final to-hit calculation.