Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Results 81 to 91 of 91
  1. #81
    Community Member Charononus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    5,345

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Biggles216 View Post
    I believe it will get fixed with the next major update, but yeah, kinda sucks. I have eight characters I can't level because they're scheduled to run this quest next, and it up will be up to twelve in a few days.
    Wow, I'm not the fastest tr, but I tend to do two week tr's or so. I can't remember the last time I ran that quest series, poor xp, no named loot, tiny favor, boring design. Why in the world would you stop playing a toon from not being able to run such poor quests.

    (yes it should have been fixed sooner, but your response is really really really seriously extreme.)

  2. #82
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    63

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Charononus View Post
    Wow, I'm not the fastest tr, but I tend to do two week tr's or so. I can't remember the last time I ran that quest series, poor xp, no named loot, tiny favor, boring design. Why in the world would you stop playing a toon from not being able to run such poor quests.

    (yes it should have been fixed sooner, but your response is really really really seriously extreme.)
    I have 32 first life characters between 3rd and 11th level. I am levelling them all the same way, running all the same quests in a specific order, and keeping track of how well each character does at various stages. Ten of these character are now stuck waiting for this quest to re-open. Soon it will be 12. The other 20 have all completed it.

  3. #83
    Community Member Wanesa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Prague
    Posts
    527

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Biggles216 View Post
    I have 32 first life characters between 3rd and 11th level. I am levelling them all the same way, running all the same quests in a specific order, and keeping track of how well each character does at various stages. Ten of these character are now stuck waiting for this quest to re-open. Soon it will be 12. The other 20 have all completed it.
    Should be reopened with next update.

    Thelanis: Shewind the Airbender (Sorc20/Epic5 -> Bard20/Epic8 -> Rog20/Epic8/Epic2 -> Harper_FvS20/Epic4 -> Art19), Azaxe (Rog18/Wiz2 -> Sorc20/Epic6)

  4. #84
    Community Member Philibusta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    'Murica!
    Posts
    1,005

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Biggles216 View Post
    I have 32 first life characters between 3rd and 11th level. I am levelling them all the same way, running all the same quests in a specific order, and keeping track of how well each character does at various stages. Ten of these character are now stuck waiting for this quest to re-open. Soon it will be 12. The other 20 have all completed it.
    At least we found a new leader for our Altaholics Anonymous meetings...
    All that is wrong with DDO, life, taxes, poltics, religion, music, fast food, education, the criminal justice system, the weather, society, the universe, and previously-discontinued-but-now-on-their-way-back snack cakes, is all the fault of Wizards of the Coast. I know this because Fred told me so, and Mind Flayers are smart.

  5. #85
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    63

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Philibusta View Post
    At least we found a new leader for our Altaholics Anonymous meetings...
    I have no alts. I consider all my toons equal, so they are all mains. :-)

  6. #86
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    1,329

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Biggles216 View Post
    I have no alts. I consider all my toons equal, so they are all mains. :-)
    A guy in my guild has 17 mains. Every time +1 or +2 tomes drop we hand them over to him. The rest of us have 1, 2 or 3 mains we play regularly. They all have +3 tomes or better so we have no need for the lesser tomes.

  7. #87
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    196

    Talking

    Quote Originally Posted by Biggles216 View Post
    I have no alts. I consider all my toons equal, so they are all mains. :-)
    I have 10 chars and no main.. I consider all as alts..

  8. #88
    The Hatchery kierg10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Toronto ON
    Posts
    1,418

    Default

    Baudry's interests: the not so temporary quest closure.
    Ckarlock Alarm (PDK bard 7 fighter 6 rogue 2) life 17
    Dragonbloodz Power (Drow sorc 20/epic 8) life 6
    Sorinsal (Drow rogue 20/epic 5) life 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Memnir View Post
    What I think is OP is anyone who uses implemented game mechanics, standard game features, or their own skill to be more effective in quests then I am - so I then find the time to post complaints about their use of implemented game mechanics, standard game features, or their own skill thus making me OP on the forums.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bridge_Dweller View Post
    Here's a new flash for the people who have not evolved and still play sponge toons: you serve no purpose. it's rude, but it's the truth. Divines are powerful, have been for a long time. They don't need you. If you need them you add no value to the group.

  9. #89
    Community Member Philibusta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    'Murica!
    Posts
    1,005

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kierg10 View Post
    Baudry's interests: the not so temporary quest closure.
    Been closed so long even Baudry's Interest in the matter is gone. He probably wrote the goods off as a loss and moved on.
    All that is wrong with DDO, life, taxes, poltics, religion, music, fast food, education, the criminal justice system, the weather, society, the universe, and previously-discontinued-but-now-on-their-way-back snack cakes, is all the fault of Wizards of the Coast. I know this because Fred told me so, and Mind Flayers are smart.

  10. #90
    Community Member Charononus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    5,345

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Philibusta View Post
    Been closed so long even Baudry's Interest in the matter is gone. He probably wrote the goods off as a loss and moved on.
    It's actually an insurance scam being ran by the Kobold Union.

  11. #91
    Community Member Philibusta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    'Murica!
    Posts
    1,005

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Charononus View Post
    It's actually an insurance scam being ran by the Kobold Union.
    They wanted revenge because they still hate us. Because we took their favorite thingamathing thing. Also, they remember Waterworks. They hate us, and our killing, and our stealing, and our hating.

    And they have gotten their revenge in true Kobold fashion. By locking us all out of 3 very low-level, completely unnecessary quests.
    All that is wrong with DDO, life, taxes, poltics, religion, music, fast food, education, the criminal justice system, the weather, society, the universe, and previously-discontinued-but-now-on-their-way-back snack cakes, is all the fault of Wizards of the Coast. I know this because Fred told me so, and Mind Flayers are smart.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload