Default some problem i have seen..

bug:
    1. long bow are no longer part of elf specialize weapon.. wonder if this is a mistake..
    2.drow racial poision balde does no damage?
    3. ranger aa imbue don't work? secondary imbue doesn't seem to be working either.. true shot 12 sec buff not shown?
    4. most of the race have no access to racial prestige.. especially human..

problem
    1. none of the artificer tree relate to construct essence..
    2. cleric second tree is tank tree? i thought it should be battle priest?
    3. ranger deepwood sniper become stalker... where is stealth shot T_T
    4. most of the prestige are mostly the same as they use to be... except their tier 1 ability moved to very end of the tree..
    5. slayer arrow become slaying shot... turbine hate range? range attack speed capstone gone for good?
    6. artificer second tree all have the same icon.. and seem..hmm rather like an utility tree then a complete prestige
    7. hp nerf.. before all class have 20~40 thoughness enhancement.. now it is 0~30...
    8. balancing issue.. helf,human tree are terrible...should consider improve helf dil if you gonna make it part of their racial enhancement tree..(they mostly are useless..)
    DDO have betray it's lineage, it is no longer any true to DND.. which Is why am gone.. for good..

Community Member

Smile

In answer to number 3
    in alpha it is now one of the "auto-grant" looking abilities (that you have to pay AP for).
    Called Shot: choose one
    Sniper Shot: Ranged Attack: Performs a ranged attack with +2[W], a +4 bonus to-hit, +2 to critical threat range, and +2 to Critical Damage Multiplier. On Damage: The target will become momentarily confused and rendered vulnerable to sneak attacks for four seconds as if affected by the bluff skill. Cooldown 6 seconds.
    Exposing Strike: Performs a melee attack with +2[W], a +4 bonus to-hit, +1 to critical threat range, and +1 to Critical Damage Multiplier. On Damage: The target will become momentarily confused and rendered vulnerable to sneak attacks for four seconds as if affected by the bluff skill. Cooldown 6 seconds.
    Requires: Sneak Attack
    Requires: Ranger 6
    AP: 2

compared with the "live"
    Sniper Shot:
    Performs a ranged attack with a +4 bonus to-hit, +2 to critical threat range, and +2 to critical threat multiplier. If the character successfully damages its target, the target will become momentarily confused and rendered vulnerable to sneak attacks for four seconds as if affected by the Bluff skill.

I would say it is a buff!
    I think they changed the name because now some of the Deepwood abilities can now apply to melee attacks.

7. This is stated as intended. Devs now hand out +5 more hitpoints at levels 5, 10, 15 in a class and you get an additional +5 at creation. I REALLY don't like how it is tied to class levels as this can punish some multiclasses unfairly. Definitely should be moved to character levels. But I do think this is a step in the right directions. Face it, everyone taking toughness was kind of boring and I have seen too many new players basically "gimp" themselves by not doing so and then wondering why they are so squishy. Toughness was far more valuable than other feats on basically most classes. Maybe it shouldn't have been nerfed so badly though... I wonder how surviving on EE is going to be now. but it will open up more options for feat choice!

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kochab View Post
    7. This is stated as intended. Devs now hand out +5 more hitpoints at levels 5, 10, 15 in a class and you get an additional +5 at creation. I REALLY don't like how it is tied to class levels as this can punish some multiclasses unfairly.
    10/5/5 or 10/10 multiclass gets 20 bonus hp whereas pure 20 gets 15. Doesn't look like a punishment to me. 18/2 and 12/6/2 also get 15 as do 14/6 and 12/8. Only splits like 6/6/7 or 9/9/2 get 10 hp.