Community Member

Default FOT BYOH looking for more

I haven't planned a day but I want to plan an EH run first then EE. You need a build that can heal itself with heals or umd. We will have no healer types: favored souls or clerics. I am looking for solid players with self reliant builds, I have to be picky. So sign on up I haven't set a date yet, I want to see if their is interest.

Community Member

Sure.....any day.
    RTFM on Khyber

Shouldn't be hard. I can bring my wiz or my bard if you'd like (though the wiz should probably prove more useful)
    Quadrovault | Quadrotune | Hyperyon

Community Member

We can do it tonight or Saturday for the EH run as long as we get more people. Along with you two I have one more that will come, so that makes four! Come on people it is something to post in the achievement post lol.

Community Member

I would come but my selfsufficiant toons are fvs !
    And I am on euro time but not available tonight. Let RT kwon if you need me and if I'am logged on
    ABBYdoll : Blond Brain - Huge butt (don't stay behind or you will see nothing)
    ABBYhawk : No Brain - Big Muscles (never trust him)
    Fyros : A noob with a Great Heart (have no expectation and you will be happy)

Community Member

I would love to have you but I need non fvs/clr and characters with umd or that can be self sustaining. I am expecting everyone to have some type of spell absorbtion and be properly geared. This won't be devastating on EH but will be alot harder on EE so I need the best I can find =) You're welcome to come if you fit the criteria =)

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Raliar View Post
    I would love to have you but I need non fvs/clr and characters with umd or that can be self sustaining. I am expecting everyone to have some type of spell absorbtion and be properly geared. This won't be devastating on EH but will be alot harder on EE so I need the best I can find =) You're welcome to come if you fit the criteria =)
    No worries in fact I don't think that I will be able to play for a few more days
    ABBYdoll : Blond Brain - Huge butt (don't stay behind or you will see nothing)
    ABBYhawk : No Brain - Big Muscles (never trust him)
    Fyros : A noob with a Great Heart (have no expectation and you will be happy)

Aaawwww...my only toon at that level and flagged is a cleric. I'll catch you for the next one.
    --Pealea, Peawee, worldpeas, givepeas achance, and whoopea on Khyber

Community Member

Wow so cool doing it without healers. Its like those groups who do the naked tempest spine runs. You're crazy man!

errrr...

I do not think this is a big deal? The groups I am in already, usually the Truth Tank does not need outside healing... the Reaver Tank... does not either.

This could just be about any group of self-sufficient(ish) toons. Especially on EH.

Maybe EE is impressive?

I ended up in an EH CitW with no healers... it was actually a somewhat smoother and more fun run than average and I enjoyed it very much... however, I did not regard it accomplishment post material?

Jus Sayin'
    Jeremiiah - Isaiiah - Zephaniiah - Ghallanda - Old Timers Guild

Community Member

I love how people knock on others for trying something different just shows you how petty people are. Maybe it isn't the most difficult challenge but its something different. This game has grown very dull to me, I praise those who have tred 20 + times because its mindnumbingly boring to me. The exciting part is trying out a new build. I am getting off topic though.. if anyone is still interested please post if not leave your negative comments elsewhere. Thank you.

Community Member

Default Ghallanda not good?

Oh thank you so much for coming over to this KHYBER post wanting to run a FOT on EH and spewing out complete random jibberish.

Thank you for your war stories but the OP was asking if "ANYONE IS INTERESTED TO RUN A FOT WITHOUT HEALERS". Did I misunderstand him or are you Jeremiah179 on the wrong server thread and/or not able to comprehend the OP post?

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremiah179 View Post
    errrr...

I do not think this is a big deal? The groups I am in already, usually the Truth Tank does not need outside healing... the Reaver Tank... does not either.

This could just be about any group of self-sufficient(ish) toons. Especially on EH.

Maybe EE is impressive?

I ended up in an EH CitW with no healers... it was actually a somewhat smoother and more fun run than average and I enjoyed it very much... however, I did not regard it accomplishment post material?

Jus Sayin'
    Last edited by Machination; 04-18-2013 at 12:20 PM.
    RTFM on Khyber

Community Member

Default still up for a no healer run

will run anytime.
    RTFM on Khyber