Default I Still can't click on the chat!

Really guys, how long will it take to fix the chat window focus bug. Having to click 20 times to finally get the chat to work EACH TIME is bad enough, but the bug's been in the game since eGH beta, and still not fixed on this new build.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ovrad View Post
    Really guys, how long will it take to fix the chat window focus bug. Having to click 20 times to finally get the chat to work EACH TIME is bad enough, but the bug's been in the game since eGH beta, and still not fixed on this new build.
    This bug's been in game that long? Any word on when it'll be fixed? Any workarounds? Anything I can press to be able to type?

Quote Originally Posted by locus View Post
    This bug's been in game that long? Any word on when it'll be fixed? Any workarounds? Anything I can press to be able to type?
    If you don't have any other window where the ENTER key is usable, then use it to activate the chat window.

So many problems and glitches and they still care more to release new content... With new content, comes new bugs...

*sigh*
    [Ghallanda]
    [Nemessi sorcerer][Helenya cleric][Riita cleric][Myrhea artificer][Shunrei monk][Sverlana rogue][Lillyannn paladin]

Lamannia Coordinator SqueakofDoom's Avatar
    The End of the Universe - The view is great!

I know this is a really annoying bug, but it will be fixed soon. The fix should make it to Lamannia when we get to look at Enhancements again!

Quote Originally Posted by SqueakofDoom View Post
    I know this is a really annoying bug, but it will be fixed soon. The fix should make it to Lamannia when we get to look at Enhancements again!
    Speaking of... We were told that's happening this week! It's Thursday Afternoon... week's almost over.

Any News there, SWWFTGWHTPTDWNRGG?

Quote Originally Posted by locus View Post
    You can hit enter.

Also, I have a LOT more luck clicking on the chat window if I click on the top half of the bar that you type into.

Lamannia Coordinator SqueakofDoom's Avatar
    The End of the Universe - The view is great!

Quote Originally Posted by Systern View Post
    Speaking of... We were told that's happening this week! It's Thursday Afternoon... week's almost over.

Any News there, SWWFTGWHTPTDWNRGG?
    As MajMal mentioned in his post, Enhancements will land on Lamannia "next week-ish." Of course that depends on a stable build, so the exact date is flexible at this point.

Smiles,

Squeak