Default EMG Seals drop where?

I've finally managed to piece together shards and scrolls but have not seen a single seal.

Where is best place to hunt for them and on what difficulty level?

Thanks.

Bargain of Blood drops all seals in that chain. Farm the end chest with the help of others, as I'd say seal drop rate is too unreliable if you are looking for a specific seal for yourself soloing and you want it within reasonable time. Also epic hard is a good difficulty IMO.

Community Member

Any epic on any Sentinels quest except for TTT. They all drop all the seals while TTT's drops all the shards.

Bargain of Blood is probably the easiest for a quick completion but that's just personal opinion. I've been ransacking BoB the past few weeks on EH and getting a decent number of seals (not EMG yet but that's just a crapshoot).
    Tajawuka 9 monk/8 ranger/3 arti AA (3 ranger/monk/fighter pl's) - Toolbots working on Morninglord Cleric life #2 (3 wizard/sorc/druid pl) - Evisra 28 rogue

It took me several months of farming before I got my seal for the EMG. Even then it was a guilde who pulled it and was kind enough to pass it to me.
    Kill'em all and let their favorite deity sort'em out
    Quote from a shroud run "I am an idiot, not a newb"

Thanks all. BoB it is then.

2015 DDO Players Council Dodoroq's Avatar

I was farming Sentinels when I was trying to get Epic Elyd Edge the other day. It took me 84 runs of eBoB (most of them before the epics were divided to EN/EH/EE to get the seal, and as said above, I haven't pulled it myself at the end, but rather another player did and passed it to me. Before that, I have seen two seals for it, but those were won on rolloff by other people. Have pulled every other seal and shard more often, including parts for 3 EMG, 6! Docents (I will never play a warforged and I guess the game knows it), 3 Fangs etc. Most were passed away to other co-runners.

For some time, I have also run Black Loch, but stopped as the drops there were seriously screwed, much more than in eBoB and I guess nothing has changed with that. By seriously screwed, I mean 12 successive runs without no seals for anybody in the party etc. Scroll drops there were pretty the same, though. And noone runs Epic Spies - so eBoB will be your best bet here.
    Characters on Cannith: Daian of the Tree, would-be completionist (life 12); Tirain Hawksong (4th life Monkcher), Sorain Hawksong (2nd life Wizard), several mules.
    Recruitment Officer and proud member of The Silver Legion on Cannith. Feel free to PM me about the guild!