Thread: Hey EVERYONE!

2015 DDO Players Council InsanityIsYourFriend's Avatar

Default Hey EVERYONE!

There are a lot of us (as probably most of you know) that are unable to log in right now, please give us an amazing amount of screenies to show us what's happening.
    I am Falontani, Zeblazing, Zeholysoul, Zeshadowfist, Zesoulhuntah, Zedrunk, Singingblade, and many alts
    Quote Originally Posted by 404error View Post
    Thanks for the report and Whoa.
    Quote Originally Posted by MajMalphunktion View Post
    This is talked about a ton, and nothing is concrete at this point. Enter bugs with examples. Tons and tons of bugs. Make Gazebo cry.

Community Member TheLegendOfAra's Avatar

^ All of this.
    Show meh teh goods!
    Araphina Skycrow - 15Paladin/3Ranger/2Fighter (Life 8/25) 5xRanger, 3xPaladin
    Araphell - Arasin - Arathaes - Arawyn - Aravein
    Guild: Fors Fortis;Guild of Won, & VENOM @ Argo
    "And we learn, as we age; We've learned nothing! And my body still aches."

I'm hoping to have some stuff soon--I'm still patching though, and it's taking forever because my SSD is full so Lama-land needs to be installed on my rickety, slow, old hard drive. I'm 52% through patching and it's taken a long time...

Ask and ye shall receive!

This is the first room of the dojo...you can pick up as much plat as you like, and right as I was about to leave...stacks of 1,000 comms started dropping here too (including heroic!)

Here is the room with the auction and mail box and all the other fun stuff

This guy drops tomes (smaller ones...+2, +3 and a few upgrades)

THis seems to be everyone's favorite room....lots of loot on the ground..

There are some epic items there (Picked up epic envenomed cloak and epic chimaera's fang)

There was also this...sadly...not epic..

And this.....this is just me...looking awesome!

Last edited by FZTopaz; 04-11-2013 at 01:37 PM. Reason: Changing the links
    Cevon - Nature's Arrow (17 Dru/2 Mnk/1 Wiz HE AA), Shorlong - Pale Master (18 Wiz/2 Monk)
    Gorgnak - Frenzied Barbarian, Krazig - Dark Knight Paladin
    Xanapheia - Fighting Soul (18 FvS/2 Ftr), Addanc - Bearbarian Tank (12 Dru/6 Ftr/2 Brb)
    Thelanis - Leader of The Dark Creed

Also, I didn't include any of the stuff you ACTUALLY want to see (you know, the enhancements) simply because I could only see two trees with this guy (Kensai and Stalwart) and he is a Pally with only 2 levels of fighter...so it wouldn't have been that good. Although....fun fact, Human Racial tree has greater heroism as a rechargable enhancement!
    Cevon - Nature's Arrow (17 Dru/2 Mnk/1 Wiz HE AA), Shorlong - Pale Master (18 Wiz/2 Monk)
    Xanapheia - Fighting Soul (18 FvS/2 Ftr), Addanc - Bearbarian Tank (12 Dru/6 Ftr/2 Brb)

Community Member HungarianRhapsody's Avatar

Screen shots won't do much for Enhancements since you only see one enhancement at a time as a tool-tip when you hover over it if it's anything like the Epic Destinies.

I'm downloading now and I'll type up some of the enhancements once I'm in.
    No one in the world ever gets what they want
    And that is beautiful
    Everybody dies frustrated and sad
    And that is beautiful

Quote Originally Posted by HungarianRhapsody View Post
    Screen shots won't do much for Enhancements since you only see one enhancement at a time as a tool-tip when you hover over it if it's anything like the Epic Destinies.

I'm downloading now and I'll type up some of the enhancements once I'm in.
    That's exactly the way it is! The one downfall I have with it is if I want to get something that is a higher tier, I have to spend points in that tree on things I don't want, will most likely never use. and with the same amount of AP as what existed beforehand, that may ruin some of the more in depth builds some people have.

For me, it seems to work fine...but...it may not be that way for everyone...