2016 DDO Players Council UurlockYgmeov's Avatar

Default Shadow of Doubt shadows hiding

just ran it last night. Had to submit ticket to have the DM kick their two-dimensioned arses --- after several respawns (captain fight) quest continued.

was very pleased with in-game support for promptness and efficient correction. Thank you to in-game support.

Devs: Kindly do kick the shadows' two-dimensioned arses - glitch was seemingly caused by shadow aggroing on captain from through the barrier. possible fix: move the captain 3m toward the stairs....

Community Member

Default Same happened to me...

luckily I had enough lay-on-hands which allowed me to kill the three who were on the wrong side of the barrier. I also found it odd I could target them.

Quote Originally Posted by UurlockYgmeov View Post
    just ran it last night. Had to submit ticket to have the DM kick their two-dimensioned arses --- after several respawns (captain fight) quest continued.

was very pleased with in-game support for promptness and efficient correction. Thank you to in-game support.

Devs: Kindly do kick the shadows' two-dimensioned arses - glitch was seemingly caused by shadow aggroing on captain from through the barrier. possible fix: move the captain 3m toward the stairs....

Community Member

Is this happening in the first room?
    I've tried twice on this quest and am getting the same results... I talk to Black and the shadows spawn, the assassin comes and I get the message to talk to the NPC again but he's dead on the ground and I can't interact with him.

Am I just missing some shadows somewhere or is this a completely different issue?

Quote Originally Posted by UurlockYgmeov View Post

We are developing a fix for this for the next patch.

Community Member

Default Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleFooz View Post
    We are developing a fix for this for the next patch.
    Thanks for a response Purp, much appreciated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Codog View Post
    [*]Small evolutionary change that can be completed in shorter stretches of time is more readily achieveable for us than large _revolutionary_ change. Revolutionary change can be rather destabilizing from an engineering and balance perspective.