Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Community Member

Default Solo EE Madstone fleshie Sorc in DI, Flawless and Persistence bonus

Wasn't really trying to solo it, was expecting someone to join while in progress.

I didn't think I could solo the 2nd crystal actually, rest was pretty smooth and I really had fun doing it.

Quest not completed to let other people loot

That's obviously a fake screenshot, we both know that you never win the killcount. Nice job (and next time I want my free chest)
    Main: Zodaroth - heroic & epic completionist pure dwarven warlock
    Alts: Zodynkar (caster), Zodirkeal (archer), Zodinn (lab rat)
    ---- Death N Taxes -------------------------------------------------------Argo -----

Community Member

Thanks guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoda View Post
    That's obviously a fake screenshot, we both know that you never win the killcount. Nice job (and next time I want my free chest)
    You got me. Actually, I stole this solo from another person and then photoshopped my nick into the exp report. THAT is the real achievement!

Thanks thou. Trix and Green will always beat you when there are free chests.

Smile

Gratz, nice one

Community Member TheLegendOfAra's Avatar

Max Gratz!
    Araphina Skycrow - 15Paladin/3Ranger/2Fighter (Life 8/25) 5xRanger, 3xPaladin
    Araphell - Arasin - Arathaes - Arawyn - Aravein
    Guild: Fors Fortis;Guild of Won, & VENOM @ Argo
    "And we learn, as we age; We've learned nothing! And my body still aches."

Thumbs up

Welldone. +1
    Guild Leader of "GODS - Guardians Of the Dragon Sanctuary" on Cannith --- My Characters: Zavarthak (20 Barbarian Frenzied/Ravager DPS - MAIN), Ryumajin (Warlock,), Leohands (Evocation FVS firstlife), Galvano (Paladin TWF). - If you like or find useful my posts, consider adding reputation.

Community Member

Nice work Im sure u had fun there. Yeah this is sort of showing that going shiradi is not really the uber way of things, DI is very very solid awesome destiny for a caster to solo EE stuff!

Heck I did trial by fire on my sorc alone EE, in my earth savant days... found out just then that them nasty spiders ignore all concealment and are immune to acid lol... had to beat most of them down manually with my sireth haha.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Benfe23 View Post
    Nice work Im sure u had fun there. Yeah this is sort of showing that going shiradi is not really the uber way of things, DI is very very solid awesome destiny for a caster to solo EE stuff!

Heck I did trial by fire on my sorc alone EE, in my earth savant days... found out just then that them nasty spiders ignore all concealment and are immune to acid lol... had to beat most of them down manually with my sireth haha.
    No, this is the sort of showing that OP is a very skilled player, probably has nice gear and definatly knows how to play a sorc

I think it's rlly sad to use another persons achievement to state that all those 'easybutton solo shiradi sorcs' have a hard time too and I fail to see the link.

If shiradi is no easybutton, then go solo the things in DI yourself please. This is a message to all 'shiradi is no easybutton' sorcerers. If it isn't, y'all should do the solo stuff in DI, magister or whatever destiny you like, just not shiradi
    Ainevek: 9/6/2 FvS/ranger/paladin (life 2/?) Shinweng: 8/5/2 monk/wizard/paladin (life 4/3?Abaranda: 18/2 FvS/monk (life 7/?) Kevenia: 6 sorcerer (life 2/?)
    Two handed chruchers, Ghallanda

Quote Originally Posted by keveniaftw View Post
    No, this is the sort of showing that OP is a very skilled player, probably has nice gear and definatly knows how to play a sorc

I think it's rlly sad to use another persons achievement to state that all those 'easybutton solo shiradi sorcs' have a hard time too and I fail to see the link.

If shiradi is no easybutton, then go solo the things in DI yourself please. This is a message to all 'shiradi is no easybutton' sorcerers. If it isn't, y'all should do the solo stuff in DI, magister or whatever destiny you like, just not shiradi
    In an achievement thread seriously?

Quote Originally Posted by keveniaftw View Post

Actually, DI is just as easy as Shiradi - the big difference is that Shiradi can go a lot longer than DI. It's actually more impressive that OP is a fleshie and soloing EE as easily as he is on an arcane than it is that he's DI over Shiradi.

If you have stellar DCs like the OP, DI can actually perform much better than Shiradi...the problem is, enemy saves are so high that getting DCs liket hat is annoying.

Yes, I've played both DI and Shiradi (though my experience in EE GH didn't have stellar DCs on DI, but it was still rather impressive damage-wise). I personally stick with Shiradi because it's much more efficient SP-wise (especially if you build around it, like I have, with maximum SP and saves with DCs being rather marginalized), though...even though the damage is much less impressive.

Troll elsewhere, Mr. Not Knowing What You're Saying...take your crusade out of achievement threads, and try to know what you're talking about next time you lead such a crusade.

OP is rather awesome for having (1) the character to pull this off and (2) the player skill to pull it off without even having to re-enter, though.
    Last edited by WruntJunior; 04-17-2013 at 02:03 AM.
    Eternal Infinity: Wruntjunior ~ DI Sorc // Youngwrunt ~ Survivalist Paladin // Wruntarrow ~ Monkcher // Wruntsonmonk ~ Wis-Based Monk

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by WruntJunior View Post
    Actually, DI is just as easy as Shiradi - the big difference is that Shiradi can go a lot longer than DI. It's actually more impressive that OP is a fleshie and soloing EE as easily as he is on an arcane than it is that he's DI over Shiradi.

If you have stellar DCs like the OP, DI can actually perform much better than Shiradi...the problem is, enemy saves are so high that getting DCs liket hat is annoying.

Yes, I've played both DI and Shiradi (though my experience in EE GH didn't have stellar DCs on DI, but it was still rather impressive damage-wise). I personally stick with Shiradi because it's much more efficient SP-wise (especially if you build around it, like I have, with maximum SP and saves with DCs being rather marginalized), though...even though the damage is much less impressive.

Troll elsewhere, Mr. Not Knowing What You're Saying...take your crusade out of achievement threads, and try to know what you're talking about next time you lead such a crusade.

OP is rather awesome for having (1) the character to pull this off and (2) the player skill to pull it off without even having to re-enter, though.
    Didn't I state in my post that the OP did a great job? Yes I did, and I still think so.
    Do I think DI fails? Nope, DI is nicely balanced IMO. Shiradi isn't as it requires nothing to be extremely OP, and that is what people don't seem to get:

DI: With nice build/nice gear/nice skill it's very nice
    Shiradi: Always very nice, can't mess it up if you're smart enough to take MS and all sorts of magic missiles. Can maximise the build by splashing 2 paladin and speccing in force.

THAT is my problem with Shiradi, and that is exactly the reason why I commented on you trolls, that use a nice achievement of what I think has to be a great player, to make a false statement that your own achievement (note tht all players who use this as proof Shiradi isn't OP are those that solo EE's with, uh, Shiradi) is nice and isn't sue to some easybutton.

If it wasn't clear before, I'll say it again
    NJ OP!
    Ainevek: 9/6/2 FvS/ranger/paladin (life 2/?) Shinweng: 8/5/2 monk/wizard/paladin (life 4/3?Abaranda: 18/2 FvS/monk (life 7/?) Kevenia: 6 sorcerer (life 2/?)
    Two handed chruchers, Ghallanda

As I've given this numerous tries (usually failed due to something stupid, including a danced troll triple-hitting me 5 seconds after I PW:S it and then dance it ), good job. This can be frustrating to solo.
    Eternal Infinity: Wruntjunior ~ DI Sorc // Youngwrunt ~ Survivalist Paladin // Wruntarrow ~ Monkcher // Wruntsonmonk ~ Wis-Based Monk

Community Member

As I've given this numerous tries (usually failed due to something stupid, including a danced troll triple-hitting me 5 seconds after I PW:S it and then dance it ), good job. This can be frustrating to solo.
    That's why I have hotbar 9, slot 2. With Waves of Exhaustion and my Evocation DC, I can keep them stunned full time with Electric loop. And if they save from the stun, they are slow as turtle, can't ger anywhere near me, unless I go full stupid mode.

Quote Originally Posted by Tid12 View Post
    That's why I have hotbar 9, slot 2. With Waves of Exhaustion and my Evocation DC, I can keep them stunned full time with Electric loop. And if they save from the stun, they are slow as turtle, can't ger anywhere near me, unless I go full stupid mode.
    Yeah, having essentially no DCs can make things a lot harder. My only main three ways of stopping enemies is Nerve Venom, PW:S, and Irresistible Dance.

Sounds like you had a good plan for handling the seers too, then, though...being able to stun enemies and all.

Community Member

Yeah, having essentially no DCs can make things a lot harder. My only main three ways of stopping enemies is Nerve Venom, PW:S, and Irresistible Dance.

Sounds like you had a good plan for handling the seers too, then, though...being able to stun enemies and all.
    Oh I had no plan at all But healing them with Cocoon and heal scrolls are really handy. I can't really stun Infected minotaurs, just had to nuke them down. That's why I made sure I had lots of sp for crystals, specially the 2nd one.

Oh I had no plan at all But healing them with Cocoon and heal scrolls are really handy. I can't really stun Infected minotaurs, just had to nuke them down. That's why I made sure I had lots of sp for crystals, specially the 2nd one.
    For my own soloing, I'm basically maximizing procs (meteor swarm spam among other things) to try and hit them with Nerve Venom or whatever until they aggro on me. >_>

Also have to carry heal scrolls.

Too busy enjoying my paladin for now, though, to try again, while I know DoS still works with my build. :P

Friggin noob
    Cetus Heroic Lives: #32/32 | Epic Completionist: #20/24 | Iconic Lives: #6/6
    Cetusz - Pure Sorcerer: Heroic Lives: #24/24 | Epic Lives: #6/12 | Iconic Lives: #1/3
    YouTube Channel HERE
    Argonnessen's DEGENERATE MATTER

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Durnak View Post
    Friggin noob
    Die

Die
    Impossible!
    Cetus Heroic Lives: #32/32 | Epic Completionist: #20/24 | Iconic Lives: #6/6
    Cetusz - Pure Sorcerer: Heroic Lives: #24/24 | Epic Lives: #6/12 | Iconic Lives: #1/3
    YouTube Channel HERE
    Argonnessen's DEGENERATE MATTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast