Question Cormyrian armor and Druid pet - very strange bug

Ok I'm not in the mood of explaining this in lenght. Basically, I got a Cormyrian leather armor from the Eveningstar challenges, and it has 2 effects on it:

GFS
    Protection +5

Once I put it on my wolf (and only on him, not on my character) two more random effects appear, and this happens every time I equip it. I don't know if this is a general bug, since I only own this single set of Cormyrian armor on my druid.

I made a little film on YT, because I'm too lazy to complete a huge form (And I want to bring it to the attention of my fellow players rather than have it lost in the big Turbine bug-dumpster)

LINK:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkXwkGyfDSc
    Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan
    People are absolutely working on it at the moment.

Community Member

lol, this looks like a pretty nice little feature

You ever wonder why this type of armor always is BTC? Perhaps this armor having this random effects is not a but, and is wai.

Hero
    2015 DDO Players Council

I also notice that when you equip and unequip it on your wolf his hit points don't change despite the grater false life always being there.

Quote Originally Posted by Krelar View Post
    I also notice that when you equip and unequip it on your wolf his hit points don't change despite the grater false life always being there.
    HP actually do change, however, this can only be seen on the mini-hp-bar at the low center of the screen, you know the tiny hp-bar you have to click to select your wolf everytime you want to heal him for example. The hp-numbers on the character-screen seem to only update after you close it, so this likely is just a *sigh* display bug.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan
    People are absolutely working on it at the moment.

I think I got your answer but I wanna make u some questions before explaining :

1) Are the addictional effects u got on the wolf always the same or they do change every time u equip the armor on it? (EDIT: got my answer on this, sorry but where I'm atm videos are really really really slow to buffer !!)
    2) Have u noticed if u don't get the same, or different addictional, effects on yourself for sure? (de-equip all and equip only the armor)?
    Last edited by Nephilia; 04-12-2013 at 08:01 AM.
    ALL HAIL TO ITS SQUISHY-MAJESTY SIR KNORR, LORD OF OOZES AND MASTER OF SLIME
    http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=386688

very odd