Community Member

Default update marketplace brokers

Most of the marketplate brokers have empty inventories. Either:
    a) reevaluate the value caps for each broker, or
    b) replace empty brokers with weapon/armor brokers

I prefer option b). I enjoy the setup in Eveningstar. I would not mind if they offered slightly worse prices than the dedicated brokers in House D and K.

Cork City, Ireland

The highest level clothing/jewelery brokers seem to take everything that drops after level 8 now with sub level 8 loot going to the first three tiers of brokers.

This results in either empty pages or only a few items in the lower tier brokers inventories. There may as well be just one broker for each item type now even though it'll be a lot of scrolling to browse if you're into that.
    Karadon: Paladin [5] Mar - Jul 2006 - Aureon [EU] --- Paladin [20] Feb 2010 - June 2012 - Orien --- Paladin [21] June 2012 - July 2013 - Orien [TR1] --- Paladin [17] July 2013 - Present - Orien [TR2]
    Yes this is correct, I played Paladins, even pure Paladins before Update 23!!!

North American East Coast Interwebs

Someone got it wrong. Everyone expected the Spanish Inquisition because they were required to give 30 days notice, by law.
    I can be found on Orien. My more active toons are Cilon, Solstone in Your Pack, and sometimes Acroyer.