Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    2,592

    Default Where can I get seeker +10 on my rogue?

    I can't wear Red armor and I kinda wanna wear EE Backstabber's Gloves so no Nether Grasps.

    Where also can I find a seeker +10 bonus? I've an exceptional +5 already so no interest in that.

  2. #2
    Community Member bhgiant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    720

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tid12 View Post
    I can't wear Red armor and I kinda wanna wear EE Backstabber's Gloves so no Nether Grasps.

    Where also can I find a seeker +10 bonus? I've an exceptional +5 already so no interest in that.
    If there is a source other than a weapon, I'd like to know as well. Wearing ERotS until I find one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    We are not working with the aliens to send messages that are picked up by your microwaved meatloaf dinner. At least I don't think so...
    Proud member of Tyrs Paladium

  3. #3
    Community Member Bilger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    1,792

    Default

    +10 only other thing can think of is epic marilith chain which was changed to light arm recently. Other than that can't think of anything off top of head.

    Seeker seems to be hard to fit in recently with all the new stuff.
    Proud Officer of The Madborn

  4. #4
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    104

    Default

    Use shields with 10 seeker on divines common random loot gen

  5. #5
    Community Member Mercureal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Centre of the Universe-ish, winterland version
    Posts
    1,205

    Default

    You can get +10 on an offhand weapon. It'll mean that the other weapon effects won't be great, but you'll have the seeker bonus and your Sneak damage.

    I think all the other sources have been covered.
    ---------------------------------------
    * Thelanis - Mercure *
    C.L.A.W. (Council of Law and War)
    ---------------------------------------

  6. #6
    Community Member Vellrad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Miasto Stołeczne Warszawa (The Capital City of Warsaw)
    Posts
    6,712

    Default

    What about +8 instead? Then you got epic bloodstone.

  7. #7
    Community Member cdr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    2,069

    Default

    Epic Ring of the Stalker is quite reasonable considering all that it does, if you are unwilling to wear Nether Grasps.

  8. #8
    Community Member Talon_Moonshadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Seminole, FL
    Posts
    10,457

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mercureal View Post
    You can get +10 on an offhand weapon. It'll mean that the other weapon effects won't be great, but you'll have the seeker bonus and your Sneak damage.

    I think all the other sources have been covered.
    Depending on what other offhand options you have.....

    I think offhand weapon is a great place for stuff like seeker and doublestrike.

    Use to be a good spot for backstabbing, but there are so many other options fo rthat now.....

    Personally I prefer the crystal cove short sword as an off hand wep... since it has a doublestrike percentage... and can serve as my sneak item.

    I use to use a seeker wep there though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jandric View Post
    ..., but I honestly think the solution is to group with less whiny people.

  9. #9
    Community Member Willibold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Salisbury,Centre of the Universe, UK
    Posts
    213

    Default

    Stand still long enough in the marketplace and my rogue Dramoh can give you a +10 seeker between the shoulderblades....if thats any help?
    Willibold,Hesteban,Tooflower,Commabayou,Skummspawn ,Machiavehlli,,and Dramoh.
    Look out for them in-game.Tyrs Paladium on the big G ftw


  10. #10
    Community Member benneburg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    215

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Willibold View Post
    Stand still long enough in the marketplace and my rogue Dramoh can give you a +10 seeker between the shoulderblades....if thats any help?
    Sounds like a plan, I got your back, don't you worry


    benne^
    We're not here on a quest to rescue a man named Arlos, we're here to punish some Kobolds.

  11. #11
    Build Constructionist unbongwah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    12,762

    Default

    http://ddowiki.com/page/Seeker

    Epic Marilith Chain or Cormyrian Red Dragonhide, Bereavement, random lootgen weapons. If you're willing to settle for +8, epic Bloodstone or Deathnip are options.

    Alternatively, wear EE Nether Grasps and get your Sneak Atk bonuses elsewhere.

  12. #12
    Community Member bhgiant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    720

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by unbongwah View Post
    http://ddowiki.com/page/Seeker

    Epic Marilith Chain or Cormyrian Red Dragonhide, Bereavement, random lootgen weapons. If you're willing to settle for +8, epic Bloodstone or Deathnip are options.

    Alternatively, wear EE Nether Grasps and get your Sneak Atk bonuses elsewhere.
    Deathnip was upgraded to +10. I've thought about it a couple times as the weapon is massively awesome now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    We are not working with the aliens to send messages that are picked up by your microwaved meatloaf dinner. At least I don't think so...
    Proud member of Tyrs Paladium

  13. #13
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    2,592

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mr420247 View Post
    Use shields with 10 seeker on divines common random loot gen
    Have you read the OP? A shield on a rogue?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mercureal View Post
    You can get +10 on an offhand weapon. It'll mean that the other weapon effects won't be great, but you'll have the seeker bonus and your Sneak damage.

    I think all the other sources have been covered.
    Well, I've thought about this. But having the Ring of stalker with +6 seeker is much a better choice than having a weapon just for the seeker bonus.

    Quote Originally Posted by Vellrad View Post
    What about +8 instead? Then you got epic bloodstone.
    Thought about that, it's a pain to do thou.

    Quote Originally Posted by cdr View Post
    Epic Ring of the Stalker is quite reasonable considering all that it does, if you are unwilling to wear Nether Grasps.
    Got it already.

    Quote Originally Posted by unbongwah View Post
    http://ddowiki.com/page/Seeker

    Epic Marilith Chain or Cormyrian Red Dragonhide, Bereavement, random lootgen weapons. If you're willing to settle for +8, epic Bloodstone or Deathnip are options.

    Alternatively, wear EE Nether Grasps and get your Sneak Atk bonuses elsewhere.
    I've already that link and it is not updated, that is why I asked


    Guess my only option is to suck it up and wear the +6 from Ring of the Stalker.

  14. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by unbongwah View Post
    http://ddowiki.com/page/Seeker

    Epic Marilith Chain or Cormyrian Red Dragonhide, Bereavement, random lootgen weapons. If you're willing to settle for +8, epic Bloodstone or Deathnip are options.

    Alternatively, wear EE Nether Grasps and get your Sneak Atk bonuses elsewhere.
    Deathnip is actually +10 now


    Epic Marrilith Chain is proabaly the "best" for a rogue... But really hard to get obviously
    °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸,ø¤°º¤ø,¸ ¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸A R C H A N G E L S °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸,ø¤°º¤ø,¸ ¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸
    Thelanis

    Alandael ~ Allendale ~ iForged ~ Roba ~ Sylon ~ Pokah ~ Keyanu ~ Wreckoning
    Quote Originally Posted by Severlin View Post
    We don't envision starting players with Starter Gear and zero knowledge playing on Hard or Elite.
    Sev~

  15. #15
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    2,592

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Impaqt View Post
    Deathnip is actually +10 now


    Epic Marrilith Chain is proabaly the "best" for a rogue... But really hard to get obviously
    I'm going with Black scale on my rogue. 3% Doublestrike set and Relentless fury > +4 seeker (got +6 on the ring) IMHO.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload