Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Talking All quests series EE solo, No reentry no death...by Violation

(Post is by my guildie Violation i just post since he can only read the forums and not post since he cant create a forum account for some reason)

Hey folks,
    I finally put an end to this as i found the flaw in my build I did all quests with flawless and no reentry but Devil Assault. As i would require to wear shield, scarab or rely on high saves i abandoned after 7 tries. As if i make it, it would be done only with taking many ressources which goes against all i have done so far with this build. I did 90% of all EE quests mostly using heal scrolls. My goal was to avoid trading versatility,cc and dps for self heal, saves ac, dodge or prr. Past lives compensate a bit in certain areas but not that much since the destinies came out...

25 artificer, all lives done x3: All quests were done with 545-620 hp, 11 Physical Resistance Rating, 50 AC, 0% dodge, saves at highest 33-33-34 with gh and ship buffs (or less for test purpose), no evasion on shiradi.

Everything is possible... almost

As ship buff timers on means that i did not die, i took only 1 picture for the quests i still had the buffs on the moment of completion.
    The time taken for completion is rarely accurate, so i didnt bother much with the last page of the XP report .

Here are the pictures of my EE quest completions

Enjoy and Have fun!
    Officer of Eternal Infinity-Thelanis
    ~~~Visit it if interested for recruiting~~~EE Solos And More (Photo Album)~~~EE Soloing Pale Master (Forums)~~~
    Characters active atm .. Shadowaras (Completionist. Project/fs),Shadowaris(Wiz),Shadowares(Pal),Sworrn (Ftr),Nemmesis(Mnk) and Trickzster(Art)

woah
    (Perma) - Khyber - Official Helpers Guild Noob
    Quote Originally Posted by Eladrin View Post
    Grease is an extremely valuable party buff.

Thumbs up

gzz to ya vio btw ...i know took alot of work to do all these ..especialy while flawless
    ~~~Visit it if interested for recruiting~~~EE Solos And More (Photo Album)~~~EE Soloing Pale Master (Forums)~~~
    Characters active atm .. Shadowaras (Completionist. Project/fs),Shadowaris(Wiz),Shadowares(Pal),Sworrn (Ftr),Nemmesis(Mnk) and Trickzster(Art)

Is it even possible to re-enter an already started epic quest?

I remember it wasn't last time i was epic...
    How to revamp past life reward system <--- working again
    Quote Originally Posted by Vargouille View Post
    We absolutely planned for Fighter to still have Haste Boost. It's absolutely a bug. Any similar issues that look "wrong" to any player should be bugged.
    Developers should fix this

Excellent player relying more on skill rather than crazy gear or stats. Good job
    Thelanis -- Wulverine [Funkaholic, Funkatronic, Funkarific all retired for now...]

Quote Originally Posted by Phemt81 View Post
    Is it even possible to re-enter an already started epic quest?

I remember it wasn't last time i was epic...
    Been very possible for a very long time now.

Quote Originally Posted by DrNuegebauer View Post
    Been very possible for a very long time now.
    I need to keep this in mind...
    How to revamp past life reward system <--- working again
    Quote Originally Posted by Vargouille View Post
    We absolutely planned for Fighter to still have Haste Boost. It's absolutely a bug. Any similar issues that look "wrong" to any player should be bugged.
    Developers should fix this

In shiradi, but still nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivan_Milic View Post
    In shiradi, but still nice.
    Pretending shiradi is easymode for everyone...especially for non-casters. It's getting old.
    Eternal Infinity: Wruntjunior ~ DI Sorc // Youngwrunt ~ Survivalist Paladin // Wruntarrow ~ Monkcher // Wruntsonmonk ~ Wis-Based Monk

And who is pretending its easy mode?

Well done.

I'm surprised you are getting such lame saves, hp or prr on a 40 TR toon But everyone builds his toon differently so only shows your patience and ability to be careful in many situations.

Quick hint for EEDA which is one of the few EE worth running now...
    *Hint* You can wait as long as you want between the waves *Hint*
    This is the only strategy that would allow an arcane archer to solo the quest (unless blitzing of course), and probably many other classes.

Sithali-1 ~ 31/31 Lives ~ Completionist
    OMNIPRESENCE
    The Sith Project ~ Youtube channel ~ Sithali, King of Burst DPS ~ Pyrene, the Endgame Paladin ~ Facebook!

Community Member

Great effort , grats.

PS.I think u missed Belly of the Beast or i did not find it among ur ss.
    ~Nlx~|~Vareesa~|~Vevay~|~Vrac~

Default Nice Achievement!

Now a question for Violation...

(Not being sarcastic here)

In your opinion...(given your quest knowledge, play skill, character build and gear)

On a scale of "Wet Paper Sack" to "Smashing Bricks (with your face)" how challenging was it for you?

I have a feeling it was not ZOMGDDOFORUMEZROFLSTOMP but did pose some challenges that you overcame?

Generally speaking what was the biggest challenge in your opinion?
    I am often cynical and say mean things. It's a WAI "Feature".

(by violation)

Quote Originally Posted by Symerith View Post
    Quick hint for EEDA which is one of the few EE worth running now...
    *Hint* You can wait as long as you want between the waves *Hint*
    This is the only strategy that would allow an arcane archer to solo the quest (unless blitzing of course), and probably many other classes.
    Main problem in eda was the fts and that didnt want to use a ton of scarabs or resources to get it done ..not the rhythym of spawns ...

Quote Originally Posted by nix_vali View Post
    PS.I think u missed Belly of the Beast or i did not find it among ur ss.
    did all so did belly aswell is in there somewhere ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Feralthyrtiaq View Post
    Now a question for Violation...

In your opinion...(given your quest knowledge, play skill, character build and gear)

On a scale of "Wet Paper Sack" to "Smashing Bricks (with your face)" how challenging was it for you?

I have a feeling it was not ZOMGDDOFORUMEZROFLSTOMP but did pose some challenges that you overcame?

Generally speaking what was the biggest challenge in your opinion?
    After spendng hours in EE soloing mode having run these quests over and over refining tactics and skills ,think biggest challenge was doing em while having in mind to retain flawless completion and the occasional lag deaths that are frustrating knowing u did everything right and died cause game cant keep up -.-

Scarabs would only be useful in places where quest/raid mechanic wouldn't allow you to complete otherwise. Abbot for sure, LOB to a lesser extent. EEDA requires little to no saves.
    Sometimes you'll get bad rolls, and damage from disintegrate or elemental fire balls can be nasty, but nothing deadly.

Sithali-1 ~ 31/31 Lives ~ Completionist
    OMNIPRESENCE
    The Sith Project ~ Youtube channel ~ Sithali, King of Burst DPS ~ Pyrene, the Endgame Paladin ~ Facebook!

Quote Originally Posted by Symerith View Post
    Scarabs would only be useful in places where quest/raid mechanic wouldn't allow you to complete otherwise. Abbot for sure, LOB to a lesser extent. EEDA requires little to no saves.
    Sometimes you'll get bad rolls, and damage from disintegrate or elemental fire balls can be nasty, but nothing deadly.
    from personal experience im pretty sure vio only worries about flesh to stone .. as i did on my pm ...cause pretty much u dead if it goes through ..the rest of spells even if u fail a save u can heal up and survive ...i suggested shield of reflecting that works pretty good for it and dont need many charges on it to pull through but on pm is possible on an arti it would mean lose all dps (runearm/xbow ) except from spells which in turn would mean use many pots to pull through 5th wave .. so u see the predicament ..
    Last edited by Shadowaras; 04-10-2013 at 03:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowaras View Post
    from personal experience im pretty sure vio only worries about flesh to stone .. as i did on my pm ...cause pretty much u dead if it goes through ..the rest of spells even if u fail a save u can heal up and survive ...i suggested shield of reflecting that works pretty good for it and dont need many charges on it to pull through but on pm is possible on an arti it would mean lose all dps (runearm/xbow ) except from spells which in turn would mean use many pots to pull through 5th wave .. so u see the predicament ..
    Bump up your fort save twist in perfection of body. I can't imagine the DC is very high for an ebberon epic. Just requires a little thinking and gearing effort

We're not worthy! We're not worthy!

Very very nice! Congrats!
    Editor, The Book of Syncletica: An unofficial DDO Monk Guide, and Stormreach Shadows: An unofficial DDO Stealth Guide
    The Order of Syncletica: A DDO-flavored blog on Monks and gameplay and more
    (formerly known as Spencerian)

Smile Gratz :)

Gratz!!!

Now who said you need lot of hp to be good?

Max Gratz Vio
    So there u were hiding all that time!!!
    Cya in game

QB/Yil
    QuickBenqb 3*wiz/3*sorc/3*fvs/bard/pala/barb/fgr/rgr/rog/mnk/clr/drd/art/Wiz (current)
    Yil 3*Rngr/4*Fgr/3*Pala/3*Brd/3*Brb/3*Drd/3*Mnk/3*Clr/3*Fvs/3*Wiz/3*Sorc/3*Art/3*Rog/Monk (current)
    Bankrupt FvS lvl 20 (TR1) Krupppe lvl 25 something (TR3)
    ~Arise~

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast