Default Crippling Lag on Khyber

For the last hour the game has been virtually unplayable. Tells are taking forever to send and recieve. People getting stuck in loading screens for 20 mins+. Everything delayed by 10's of seconds. Thought it was server backup, or i2049 lag at first, but it seems to be persisting throughout most instances. Getting so fed up with this laggy turdfest.

Quote Originally Posted by Nitesco View Post
    Tells are taking forever to send and receive.
    OMG, omg. Wow, for me that's the definition of unplayable.

View it as a challenge. It is fun mid-quest to guess who need heals and anticipate damage masked by tells.
    /Nancy

NancyPDoyle, Dubitable, Bluer, Perisher, NPD, OttoAttack, and others, all on Khyber

Quote Originally Posted by NancyD View Post
    OMG, omg. Wow, for me that's the definition of unplayable.

View it as a challenge. It is fun mid-quest to guess who need heals and anticipate damage masked by tells.
    Can someone translate this for me please?

I agree with the op, have had crippling lag for the last couple days ever since those fantom lfms keep showing up(not sure if related). Now normaly i just chalk it up to an occurance that happins in every online game but when i pay hard earned money to buy xp pots and then i'm stuck in a dungeon for an extra 20 mins it starts to stack up.
    So maybe a server bounce is needed or god forbid they actually fix something instead of breaking more things and offering things that nobody asked for(ASAH!!!!). /Rant off.....oh wait never put it on

The sleeper has awakened

Krakonos The Ancient One Guild leader of Guardians of the Game Khyber

KrakenHeads(L20 WF THF) Ftr, KrakenSkulzz(L20 WF TWF), KrakenKills(L24 Drow Assisin), Spydraxis, KrakenSouls(L25 Human Fvs), KrakenHealz(L24 Human Cleric), KrakenTunes(L18 Drow Bard/Crafter A150/D150/E150)