The Matrix Revolution!
No more mandatory raid attendance required! Very flexible and casual friendly guild rules!
Who Are We?
The Matrix is an endgame guild composed of players who seek to improve their skills and gain the most from what our lag-filled server has to offer.
The guild, created years ago by Pele and Kado, was once focused on high-speed TR'ing. After some time, The Matrix evolved into a hardcore raiding guild, known for elitism and excellence in raiding. The requirements were high and high activity was a must.
Now, because of the degenerating game and the removal of renown decay there is no longer a need to have this high activity. Casual raiders will now also be welcomed into the guild, to join us in our campaigns. However, being skilled and having potential to improve in the game is still a requirement.
At the moment, we are composed of 20 tightly-knit friends who enjoy joking around and playing this game together.
- Atleast one lvl28 character flagged for all relevant raids. Having more is even better!
- You have the ability to keep trying to improve yourself, whether that is raiding/questing or overall character growth.
- There are no longer mandatory raids; you log on when you want and you join the raids when you would like to run them.
Current raid schedual:
4:00 PM EST every day.
- Monday: -
- Tuesday: VoN, FoT
- Wednesday: Deathwyrm, Thunderpeak
- Thursday: Chrono, Shroud, (ToD)
- Friday: Deathwyrm, Thunderpeak
- Saturday: Abbot x2, VoN, FoT
- Sunday: Deathwyrm, Thunderpeak
- Raids in brackets are only run when there is enough interest.
- These are just the scheduled raids. More can always be ran ofcourse.
How to apply?
Send a tell or in-game mail to Stormzz or Kado if you are interested. Once we accept you as a recruit, we would like you to join us in some quests/raids as some sort of trial.