Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Community Member Momsboys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    MInnesota
    Posts
    335

    Default So um i hit 25, is it possible to get a

    Possible to get a quest repeat reset thing? if not dont worry bout it
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Umm Hi! This is my signature. If you don't like it I love you! Welp thanks for taking the time to read this!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  2. #2
    Founder & Hero cdbd3rd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Escaping Mizzery in the Tavern Attic.
    Posts
    22,584

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Momsboys View Post
    Possible to get a quest repeat reset thing? if not dont worry bout it
    You mean a True Heart to TR?

    http://ddowiki.com/page/True_Druidic_Heart_of_Wood
    CEO - Cupcake's Muskateers, Thelanis
    DDO Freebies ____ Monster Manual


  3. #3
    Community Member Momsboys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    MInnesota
    Posts
    335

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cdbd3rd View Post
    Noo i want to farm for ED's but i can't do some of the major farm quests becasue i was a noob and did it at a lower lvl D:
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Umm Hi! This is my signature. If you don't like it I love you! Welp thanks for taking the time to read this!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  4. #4
    Hatchery Hero BOgre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Middlonowhere, Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    3,065

    Default

    I wasn't aware there was such a thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Towrn
    ...when the worst thing that happens when you make a mistake at your job is someone complains on the internet, you probably care a little less!

  5. #5
    Community Member Momsboys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    MInnesota
    Posts
    335

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BOgre View Post
    I wasn't aware there was such a thing.
    The thing that when you repeat it it takes xp away? or when you over do it and it caps it to ~1-2k? Yea. It exists :/

    "I can verify that the first time on the various epic difficulties is not affected by the repeat counter. If you ran down a quest on heroic prior and you attempt to repeat on epic the 2nd time, the counter will continue - with one exception, you are level capped - which freezes the repeat counter at its current place."

    At the bottom of http://ddowiki.com/page/Talk:Experience_points
    Last edited by Momsboys; 04-05-2013 at 09:33 PM.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Umm Hi! This is my signature. If you don't like it I love you! Welp thanks for taking the time to read this!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  6. #6
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,427

    Default

    There is no way to reset your repetition counter other than True reincarnation.

  7. #7
    Hatchery Hero BOgre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Middlonowhere, Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    3,065

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Momsboys View Post
    The thing that when you repeat it it takes xp away? or when you over do it and it caps it to ~1-2k? Yea. It exists :/

    "I can verify that the first time on the various epic difficulties is not affected by the repeat counter. If you ran down a quest on heroic prior and you attempt to repeat on epic the 2nd time, the counter will continue - with one exception, you are level capped - which freezes the repeat counter at its current place."

    At the bottom of http://ddowiki.com/page/Talk:Experience_points
    I know there's such a thing as repeat penalties. I'm NOT aware of any "thing" that resets it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Towrn
    ...when the worst thing that happens when you make a mistake at your job is someone complains on the internet, you probably care a little less!

  8. #8
    Community Member Momsboys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    MInnesota
    Posts
    335

    Default

    Darn. Okay! Thanks guys! They should reset at cap :/
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Umm Hi! This is my signature. If you don't like it I love you! Welp thanks for taking the time to read this!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload