Default Decrepit Catcombs

Why is this quest closed? If it isn't closed why can't we enter it?
    I have not yet begun, to defile myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Barium View Post
    Why is this quest closed? If it isn't closed why can't we enter it?
    Did you successfully get the quest from the quest giver? If not, what did he say/do?

What does it say when you click on the door?

Yes. It's a Korthos Island quest, bestowed by Handsome Wilm. Have tried to enter several times, loading screen then back outside the door. Over and over. Not just me but my friends as well. Just curious why the quest was closed without us being informed or when the quest will be fixed.
    I have not yet begun, to defile myself.

I'v been experiencing the same when trying to enter the Gianthold wilderness area. It seems that instead of getting the old "entrance to Gianthold is blocked" message I get a loading screen and am ported back to the Gianthold commons area. Moving a bit to the left or right before trying to enter the wilderness again usually helps. Maybe it's similar with Necromancer's Doom.

The instance is broken. Submit a bug report in game so a GM can restart it.
    The problem is never how to get new, innovative thoughts into your mind, but how to get old ones out. Every mind is a building filled with archaic furniture. Clean out a corner of your mind and creativity will instantly fill it.
    Dee Hock

Quote Originally Posted by Gizeh View Post
    I'v been experiencing the same when trying to enter the Gianthold wilderness area. It seems that instead of getting the old "entrance to Gianthold is blocked" message I get a loading screen and am ported back to the Gianthold commons area. Moving a bit to the left or right before trying to enter the wilderness again usually helps. Maybe it's similar with Necromancer's Doom.
    In this case, you're actually clicking the exit from the wilderness to the public area.

Watch what you have targeted; one will say "Gianthold" and the other will say "Ruins of Gianthold."