Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 52 of 52
  1. #41
    Community Member Llewndyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Kansas City, Missouri
    Posts
    1,514

    Default This

    Quote Originally Posted by CodyGenX View Post
    Personally I love cheesy voiceovers over more professional sounding ones. It reminds me of the days I spent with my friends sitting around ye ole table for hours and sometimes days on end. Our DM making a mess out of voicing his bosses and NPC's.
    Cry for Help pre last "update" - Awesome and ALWAYS giggle inducing, especially when running with someone new to the quest when they heard "King Bendix has ordered your death!"

    Cry for Help now - joins the ranks of "meh"

    Sometimes leave stuff alone.

    As for OP, I agree, I can get vendor loot in a lot easier and less time-consuming ways. For a 30-40 minute run, dangit, I want at least SOMEONE to get something rare! When a bunch of people are first timers and the people who have run it a few times get your hopes up by saying "I heard from a friend who was watching his neighbor play on Sarlona that someone posted a rare item in general chat in Marketplace so there IS rare loot to be had here!" and then you run Titan because the drop rates there are better, something's wrong (before you blast me, we DID run titan after that and 2 jungle cloaks and a quiver dropped, so there)
    Ghallanda - LLEWNDYN 27 Necro Wiz (completionist) + other random uncared for players - Blackmoor Defenders
    Thelanis - Llewndyn (FVS), Brickadoom Jenkins (barb/ ftr)
    Quote Originally Posted by jandhaer View Post
    Nerf Happiness

  2. #42

    Default

    I like CitW, for the variety it offers from the usual "one room boss fight"; I personally despise whoever likes LoB and the raid itself, but I certainly am not rambling about getting it changed or eliminated, blah blah blah.
    Something for everyone, if you don't like it don't run it, do something else.

  3. #43
    Community Member Singular's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,792

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Svartelric View Post
    I like CitW, for the variety it offers from the usual "one room boss fight"; I personally despise whoever likes LoB and the raid itself, but I certainly am not rambling about getting it changed or eliminated, blah blah blah.
    Something for everyone, if you don't like it don't run it, do something else.
    You despise people who like LOB?

  4. #44
    Community Member Kalari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    My own pocket plane of dreams...
    Posts
    8,246

    Default

    Lloth voice > that nasally Truthful one, ugh I cringe every time I hear it speak...

    My answer to all those bored with raids, booze, enough booze where you really don't give a rats hiney, and find 11 more booze hounds to, it will change your life
    Kalari-Lost Legions resident Drunking Gaming Diva!
    Im not bad Im morally Obtuse...
    *Enter my Den..*/*Live RPG fun on Skype*

  5. #45
    Community Member NaturalHazard's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    8,866

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kalari View Post
    Lloth voice > that nasally Truthful one, ugh I cringe every time I hear it speak...

    My answer to all those bored with raids, booze, enough booze where you really don't give a rats hiney, and find 11 more booze hounds to, it will change your life
    Gods I hate the truthful ones voice, why can't they make it be a scary voice instead of one of the most annoying ever made? I really love smashing those bones with my hammer.

  6. #46
    Community Member HatsuharuZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    2,329

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kalari View Post
    Lloth voice > that nasally Truthful one, ugh I cringe every time I hear it speak...

    My answer to all those bored with raids, booze, enough booze where you really don't give a rats hiney, and find 11 more booze hounds to, it will change your life
    Lolth's problem isn't her voice, it's the fact that she talks too much, and her lines make her sound unintelligent.

  7. #47
    Community Member Kalari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    My own pocket plane of dreams...
    Posts
    8,246

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HatsuharuZ View Post
    Lolth's problem isn't her voice, it's the fact that she talks too much, and her lines make her sound unintelligent.
    I dunno I find her smack talk sexy lol then again I normally am into my fourteenth of fifteenth drink by the time we get around to CITW on raid night id hit on anything at that point lol
    Kalari-Lost Legions resident Drunking Gaming Diva!
    Im not bad Im morally Obtuse...
    *Enter my Den..*/*Live RPG fun on Skype*

  8. #48
    Community Member HatsuharuZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    2,329

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kalari View Post
    I dunno I find her smack talk sexy lol then again I normally am into my fourteenth of fifteenth drink by the time we get around to CITW on raid night id hit on anything at that point lol
    Maybe I should start drinking? I might complain less! lol

  9. #49
    Community Member Kalari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    My own pocket plane of dreams...
    Posts
    8,246

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HatsuharuZ View Post
    Maybe I should start drinking? I might complain less! lol
    Thats what I have been trying to say

    Booze is the problem solver! yay booze!
    Kalari-Lost Legions resident Drunking Gaming Diva!
    Im not bad Im morally Obtuse...
    *Enter my Den..*/*Live RPG fun on Skype*

  10. #50
    Community Member NaturalHazard's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    8,866

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kalari View Post
    Thats what I have been trying to say

    Booze is the problem solver! yay booze!
    Does it count as drinking by yourself if you are drinking with 5-11 other people online? I only ever drink socially.

  11. #51
    Community Member Kalari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    My own pocket plane of dreams...
    Posts
    8,246

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NaturalHazard View Post
    Does it count as drinking by yourself if you are drinking with 5-11 other people online? I only ever drink socially.
    Heck no its not drinking by yourself specially when you can clearly hear the others over the microphone progressing from sober to really really ****faced lol.
    Kalari-Lost Legions resident Drunking Gaming Diva!
    Im not bad Im morally Obtuse...
    *Enter my Den..*/*Live RPG fun on Skype*

  12. #52
    Community Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    3,623

    Default

    I've seen better acting in snuff-films.
    Personal d000m level: 83%

    Quote Originally Posted by zwiebelring View Post
    Ape_Man does clever trolling nothing more. Don't feed him/her.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload