Default Credit Card Details changing without knowledge.

Hi, i have noticed a strange problem with credit card details transferring from one account to another, firstly i shall explain the situation.

Myself and 2 friends are all DDO subscribers (VIP), all 3 of us live in the same town and more often then not play from the same house, now 1 of us (Brizzi) has no credit card so the other mate (Marci) pays Brizzi's subs with his CC all well and good and i have paid with mine. Now last year i started a business and all my accounts were transferred to business accounts and as i was reluctant to link a business account to turbine (even more so now with the log-in changes coming) Marci temporarily payed my subs from his CC as well. Last week i went to change the details back to my CC and we noticed that it also changed Marci's CC details on file to mine? Not only that when he changed the details back to his CC, it also changed my account to his CC again.

Can someone please look into this and fix it/explain what is going on because right now we are both ready to cancel all subs to DDO as we feel our CC details are not safe!!
    The Arms Of Orien
    Dokalfar - Jhanjra - Khlaryssa - XiaNYdE - Tammin Burfoot
    In a way, we are magicians. We are alchemists, sorcerers and wizards. We are a very strange bunch. But there is great fun in being a wizard. -Billy Joel

likelihood of getting a response on these forums is low - might want to copy and paste this directly in an email to them.

This is a strange riddle. I dunno, but all jokes aside it sounds to be like the same wallet is a foot.
    The Blood of the Red Dragon

Quote Originally Posted by fco-karatekid View Post
    likelihood of getting a response on these forums is low - might want to copy and paste this directly in an email to them.
    Thanks mate, i'll do that, i would call but it's not exactly feasible as i am in Australia lol
    The Arms Of Orien
    Dokalfar - Jhanjra - Khlaryssa - XiaNYdE - Tammin Burfoot
    In a way, we are magicians. We are alchemists, sorcerers and wizards. We are a very strange bunch. But there is great fun in being a wizard. -Billy Joel