Community Member

Default Porridr's final steps to completionist

After years of emptying TR caches Porridr is only four levels from obtaining the goal she set out when joining DDO. This thread will detail the final levels and will finish with a badge of awesomesauce (screenshot of said feat).

I guess some may see this as a blowing my own trumpet, I don't think so, I don't think obtaining completionist is hard, it just takes time.

Amazingly my.ddo works for Porridr so her rubbish equipment and class breakdown can be viewed there if anyone is interested.

http://my.ddo.com/character/cannith/porridr/

Living in Australia made the process a bit tougher due to our wonky timezone, primetime for me is either Server downtime or very few pugs.

But, I have met and made some amazing friends along the way.

Kreshnik / Gammlefar / Mairzy (for two years you guided me - wouldn't have got here without your skill and friendship)

There are others who made the ride at various lives much easier which I appreciate and of course a great number of pugs which have prodded me along.

My completionist life will be Drow Wizard - never been a drow, and want to get my third Wizard life done, I guess this means there is still tr'ing in Porridr's future, but not for a while I hope.

Porridr
    Last edited by ashvsaod; 04-04-2013 at 03:49 PM.

Community Member

And it is done:

v nice
    Quote Originally Posted by teh_meh View Post
    1337 x Pi = 80081E5

Grats, I'll add ya to the list!