Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by ZeebaNeighba View Post
    No thanks, I like how I can run around Korthos on a TR at +50% speed.
    Hi,

This. It's useful to have it in this form so your newly TR'd characters can use it before accumulating enough House P favour.

That being said, I could do without the weirdly long casting time. I don't really see the point of that at all.

Thanks.
    Astrican on Khyber

Would be nice if it was infinitely charged as well......LOL...I always stand still when I do mine because every other time I do it while run I trip over something and it botches it

At least if it was charged all the time no matter what I would have to worry about that as much

Scratt for president!!!!

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by vVvAiaynAvVv View Post

At least if it was charged all the time no matter what I would have to worry about that as much
    True, they'd probably bork it and it wouldn't apply unless you balanced on one leg juggling four chickens and sacrificing a Halfling when the Moon is in alignment with Jupiter.

It would get added to the list of stuff that needs to be looked at "some day" though, but we wouldn't have to worry about it anymore.

OP? Lets not ask Turbine to change something that actually works shall we? Best to just keep them well away.

Quote Originally Posted by Bogenbroom View Post
    Yeah, I'd thought along the same lines... why even have an object... make it like the SF Blessing and just be a buff that is on you whenever you are in a public space.
    If it was that way you have to reearn it every life as an object you can use it as soon as you tr.

yes to the cast time idea though.

The ANTI-Realms FANBOI NUKE THE REALMS ITS THE ONLY REAL WAY TO BE SURE

Community Member

Default fair enough

The fact that the house p and j buff are getting used is good, but I think they should still be buffed/improved to be more in line with the other lasting buff options.

As far as the pendant of time, i think changing it to work like the silver flame improved regen would be great

Quote Originally Posted by Feralthyrtiaq View Post
    The "Tendon Slice" effect that afflicts our characters while activating this is just ridiculous.

It's ONLY usable in Public Zones for Lolthsakes!

It's a Favor Reward we had to work for so why the lonnnnnnngngngngngngngngngngngn cast time?

It really needs to be an inta-cast clicky like Jump or Shield.

Or add another House P Favor Reward level thats gives an "Improved Phiarlan Pendant of Time" that does behave like an inst-cast clicky instead of the (seemingly) ETERNALLY LONG cast time (that gets used up without the effect happening if your toon has to climb over a 3" tall landscape feature during casting).
    Pendant of Time needs to be a granted feat you can toggle on and off, and stop wasting inventory space. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeraphim View Post
    Fly? That would break every quest in the game. You would see folks falling from the sky in Korthos and dying. It would be a rain of newbs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dandonk View Post
    Yeah. It's not "we nuked the city from orbit", it's "the city experienced a brief population drop". Check.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Soth13 View Post
    who actually uses the 30 min buffs anymore?
    I grab them anytime I'm questing in House P.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12