So, I just got VIP and decided to try the house C challenges.
It was very fun and I farmed 2 items before I started noticing a very annoying thing.
In Lava Caves: Colossal Crystals, you are supposed to bring back at least one progenitor crystal. To do that you need to take a line of torches to the big crystal and protect the kobold carrying it in its way back.
The few first times I did it, it went pretty smooth, thanks to well placed circles of power, which allowed me to make a small line of torches to the objective.
The problem started when the nearest power circle was a little too far. At the middle of the line the kobolds, cleaning the way of crystals, just ignored the teleporter and went walking all the way back into the non-illuminated (and non-cleared) path. So, after a bit of research I discovered that its a commom problem that people tend to solve by putting another teleporter into the other end of the line.
I havent tried it yet, but its rather annoying since its clearly not supposed to be that way.
I mean, when you lose a challenge (or get a lower score) when you make some mistakes, its cool. But when its because some kind of bug it just ruins the fun of it.

So, I just wanted to know if the devs has any plan on changing this anytime soon because it just ruins the fun to have to do "workarounds" for those challenges to work.