Thread: True Hearts

Hybrid View

Community Member

Default True Hearts

What are the usual times that true hearts will be on the ground near The Guide? Or is there a better way to get 3 of them? Since the DDO Store is down that seems to be the only way to get one without investing lots of time on it. I apologize if I missed a thread where this information is already posted. Thank you in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Xymna View Post
    What are the usual times that true hearts will be on the ground near The Guide? Or is there a better way to get 3 of them? Since the DDO Store is down that seems to be the only way to get one without investing lots of time on it. I apologize if I missed a thread where this information is already posted. Thank you in advance.
    Squeak comes in and drops some off, but they don't last. I am a west coaster, so I miss out on them. I will be waiting for the store to return.

Community Member lucreciacrescent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Xymna View Post
    around mid-day(ish) she usually drops true hearts near the harbor trainers, but not daily though :P

Quote Originally Posted by lucreciacrescent View Post
    around mid-day(ish) she usually drops true hearts near the harbor trainers, but not daily though :P
    Yeah. Also you can earn them old-school. Grind tokens from DA.