Thread: XP after 20...

Hybrid View

Community Member

Default XP after 20...

Now that I'm actually staying at level 20 for a while instead of TRing instantly I have a quick question about XP. I tend to do a lot of soloing (I'm a FvS Evoker this life).

Will I regret it if I run "The Druid's Deep" on an easier difficulty for gear?

I just soloed an EN run and the last fight took forever. Running it on normal will get my gear faster, but I can do it on EN. Is there a ton of XP available, or will it feel like 17-20 where you quickly run out of good quests to level with? If I'm going to run out of XP soon I'll need to do the slower EN path. (I have no level 20 gear.) I will TR in a couple months, but I don't plan on TRing until then.

EDIT: From more reading, it looks like because I'm going to end up TRing later I do not need to worry about the XP. I'll run most of the fast / easy stuff before I TR, then after TRing I can continue working on my XP

Thank You
    Last edited by Laeelin; 04-02-2013 at 10:50 AM.

For the record, if you plan on TR can just grab all the easier xp and return at the next life for more.
    There's less shortage nowadays than last year when epic levels were new.
    Some quests are must haves for farming, like von3, a few in MotU, etc. you can ask around here or in-game.
    Could easily get to 23 and unlock some destiny before the TR.

Community Member

Keep in mind, the normal gear and the epic normal gear from that chain are different.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by shadereaper33 View Post
    Keep in mind, the normal gear and the epic normal gear from that chain are different.
    Thanks for the warning, but I'm doing it for the Commendations They are a quest reward so difficulty doesn't make a difference.

For the record, if you plan on TR can just grab all the easier xp and return at the next life for more.
    Thanks for the confirmation

There's more than enough xp to get to 25, you won't have any difficulty if you want to run some other stuff on an easier difficulty. You can probably skip half the epic content in the game and still cap without more than 2 completions of anything.
    ~ Cheara : Raizertron : Pozitron : Higgz Bowtron : Illudium : Staphe Infection : Abraa Capocus ~
    Nooby McNoobsalot
    Ghallanda Rerolled