Cool "Newbie Night" - Postponed, Not Forgotten!

Hey there, folks!

I just wanted to let you all know the "Newbie Nights" that were being held on Wednesday evenings have not been forgotten. There have been quite a few new developments here in the game referred to as real life. All of these changes have been positive, with one of them being a new job.

As a result, I've had to take a bit of downtime in order to adjust my schedule accordingly. Once my schedule is in order, I will definitely be resuming "Newbie Night" here on Cannith. However, I am uncertain at this point if this will be kept to Wednesday nights or not.

Until then, I will most likely be found in-game for my weekend guild events (Saturday Night Gathering and Ladies' Night) as well as sporadically during the week. If we happen to have openings in our guild group for either of these events, it would not be out of place for us to invite folks who are interested in a laid-back setting while gaining experience and loot.

NOTE: Please be advised that our Saturday Night Gatherings are usually streamed live on the Twitch TV channel. Anyone joining our parties are always forewarned if we are broadcasting.

Many thanks to all of you who have participated in "Newbie Night" thus far - new players, returning players, and those wonderful patient vets!
    Last edited by Ssaparra; 08-21-2013 at 07:34 AM. Reason: Finally got my forum account back. Corrected silly typo in the title. :)
    The Blue Queen - Shadow Warriors - Cannith