Community Member

Default EE CHRONO fun fun

So of the classics chrono is my fav... hence I gave EE version a shot.

Here goes nothing...

I did not bother with the optionals, but guess I could have done them also for 100% completion, oh well.

Now for the slight downside:

*I forgot to scroll down so reentries section was taken a screenie of after I looted XD.

This was NOT without reentries. Blood Plate and Razor Arm went down nice enough, but I knew the abishai devastator needed all that shiradi could possibly offer. So I made sure I got the right tea buff, namely the one with +10 to all stats. Yes it took me 26 attempts...

So anyway, it was going fairly smoothly with MR Abishai, except he had a butt load of hp. My most powerful dot fully stacked which hit him for 30k a couple times did not take off that much... and random as good old shiradi is, I also managed to heal him for 10k every once in a while

Perma fire dots went off also pretty quick, taking double when in ice form, healing double when in fire form.... for the longest time I was battling him at about 3%HP, where he was going up and down every now and then... burnt through 20 superior pots (basically used all the free pots from the birthday chest/cake or whatever).

But reentries or not, pot usage or not, I do not regret doing this at all, it was a ton of fun

gratz man! and u pull the shard i have been after for the past year and a half :P
    Quote Originally Posted by MajMalphunktion View Post
    Damn you forum folk...damn you all!!

Impressive ... especially on a fleshy sorc ..needs skills ...nice job m8 gratz
    Officer of Eternal Infinity-Thelanis
    ~~~Visit it if interested for recruiting~~~EE Solos And More (Photo Album)~~~EE Soloing Pale Master (Forums)~~~
    Characters active atm .. Shadowaras (Completionist. Project/fs),Shadowaris(Wiz),Shadowares(Pal),Sworrn (Ftr),Nemmesis(Mnk) and Trickzster(Art)

Grats.

Thats actually your favorite raid?

I find it rather bland as far as raids go, and as such never ran at all after I got a couple abishai sets (well maybe once or twice for friends requests).

Quote Originally Posted by Shade View Post
    Grats.

I find it rather bland as far as raids go, and as such never ran at all after I got a couple abishai sets (well maybe once or twice for friends requests).
    good job letting him feel good about completing a (apparently) bland raid ^^

Gratz OP, this is quite amazing.
    Ckarlock Alarm (PDK bard 7 fighter 6 rogue 2) life 17
    Dragonbloodz Power (Drow sorc 20/epic 8) life 6
    Sorinsal (Drow rogue 20/epic 5) life 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Memnir View Post
    What I think is OP is anyone who uses implemented game mechanics, standard game features, or their own skill to be more effective in quests then I am - so I then find the time to post complaints about their use of implemented game mechanics, standard game features, or their own skill thus making me OP on the forums.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bridge_Dweller View Post
    Here's a new flash for the people who have not evolved and still play sponge toons: you serve no purpose. it's rude, but it's the truth. Divines are powerful, have been for a long time. They don't need you. If you need them you add no value to the group.

Scholar Of Adventure & Hero Missing_Minds's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Benfe23 View Post
    it was a ton of fun
    That is what matters to me! Grats!

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Shade View Post
    Grats.

First of all, thank you very much for the appreciation guys!!

Secondly. Haha axer I love ur attidude However u have to learn to read carefully. I have wriiten "of the classics chrono is my favourite." And by fav I mean lots of things... I like the music in there, the monster dialogues, and especially the idea of the endboss, how it has so many different sides to it and that going with any one element is just not a good idea (even in shiradi!) I just like to run it for the raid, and not so much for the loot any more. I never got an abishai set, nor did I bother with it after U14, became rather outdated for how I geared my sorc.

So yes thats what I meant.

Overall my fav raid is probably FOT (especially on EE), I like how there has to be a lot of careful teamwork going on where everyone has to do something at any given moment (or be alert for whats coming next).

Lasty, thanks guys again for the thumbs up!

Time Bandit

Grats!

I wanted to solo the raid...but I died to Blood Plate on Epic Normal and haven't progressed much beyond that yet...