Hybrid View

Default Thinking of trading True Globe

Hey all.

I have a freshly pulled Globe of true blood that I am considering trading. I have a toon that can use it for sure, but I figured I would post and see what kind is interest there is.

Post or pm offers I will leave this up and make a decision by Friday (unless an offer really wows me)

Looking for the usuals: boxes, plat, scales, EE items, etc.

Thanks for looking

Dark
    Darkrune TRx2 lvl 20 FvS, Darkdivinity lvl 20 cleric, Darkaxe lvl 20 fighter, Darktune TRx1 lvl 4bard, Darkbow lvl 20 AA Ranger, Darksoldier TRx1 lvl 20 Barb, Darkspells TRx2 lvl 20 Wizard, Darkbattle TRx1 lvl 20 artificer, Darktemper lvl 17 Ranger, Darkfists TRx1 lvl 20 Monk, Darkherald lvl 5 paladin Guild Leader of No Politics Thelanis Server

Two of each scale, to get this party started :P
    Haek N' Slay (©ompletionist Juggernaut / Zeus Life 61 of 61)My Toon is better than your toon.Mitis Mors - Thelanis

Quote Originally Posted by Lurzifer View Post
    Two of each scale, to get this party started :P

Sithali-1 ~ 31/31 Lives ~ Completionist
    OMNIPRESENCE
    The Sith Project ~ Youtube channel ~ Sithali, King of Burst DPS ~ Pyrene, the Endgame Paladin ~ Facebook!

Community Member

Default Globe for sale/trade

Usually on AH for 2m which is 1.4m after 30%... will pay 1.5M plat for direct trade in game.

Quote Originally Posted by apolloneus View Post
    usually on ah for 2m which is 1.4m after 30%... Will pay 1.5m plat for direct trade in game.
    lol
    QuickBenqb 3*wiz/3*sorc/3*fvs/bard/pala/barb/fgr/rgr/rog/mnk/clr/drd/art/Wiz (current)
    Yil 3*Rngr/4*Fgr/3*Pala/3*Brd/3*Brb/3*Drd/3*Mnk/3*Clr/3*Fvs/3*Wiz/3*Sorc/3*Art/3*Rog/Monk (current)
    Bankrupt FvS lvl 20 (TR1) Krupppe lvl 25 something (TR3)
    ~Arise~

Quote Originally Posted by Apolloneus View Post
    Usually on AH for 2m which is 1.4m after 30%... will pay 1.5M plat for direct trade in game.
    Ummm no thanks. Nice try though. About as good an offer as Haek's joke opener.

Update: Have had a few good offers considering one seriously.
    Darkrune TRx2 lvl 20 FvS, Darkdivinity lvl 20 cleric, Darkaxe lvl 20 fighter, Darktune TRx1 lvl 4bard, Darkbow lvl 20 AA Ranger, Darksoldier TRx1 lvl 20 Barb, Darkspells TRx2 lvl 20 Wizard, Darkbattle TRx1 lvl 20 artificer, Darktemper lvl 17 Ranger, Darkfists TRx1 lvl 20 Monk, Darkherald lvl 5 paladin Guild Leader of No Politics Thelanis Server

Usually? I'm checking a few times every day and never saw a single one.

-1 for blatant lie and being a troll

Community Member

I have sold many of these, just to give a ball park answer to the worth...

Going from first to last:
    1) One Otto's Box
    2) Two Otto's Boxes
    3) One Otto's Box
    --Otto's box had been off the market for over a week--
    4) 35 raid bypass timers
    5) 40 raid bypass timers
    6) 40 raid bypass timers
    --Shard AH started up--
    7) 1800 astral shards
    8) 2800 astral shards
    9) 6400 astral shards
    10) 5000 astral shards
    11) 2580 astral shards
    12) 2100 astral shards

Some offers I didn't take,
    EE Djinn ring
    Blue and Black EE helms +3s
    Many **** EE items
    8mil plat
    3 +4 tomes

Quote Originally Posted by Zindro View Post
    I have sold many of these, just to give a ball park answer to the worth...

Going from first to last:
    1) One Otto's Box
    2) Two Otto's Boxes
    3) One Otto's Box
    --Otto's box had been off the market for over a week--
    4) 35 raid bypass timers
    5) 40 raid bypass timers
    6) 40 raid bypass timers
    --Shard AH started up--
    7) 1800 astral shards
    8) 2800 astral shards
    9) 6400 astral shards
    10) 5000 astral shards
    11) 2580 astral shards
    12) 2100 astral shards

Some offers I didn't take,
    EE Djinn ring
    Blue and Black EE helms +3s
    Many **** EE items
    8mil plat
    3 +4 tomes
    So not only have u got around 21k Shards u also got 115 raid bypassers and 3 ottos boxes?
    Looting 12+ of them is already a joke

Well i call BS.
    Haek N' Slay (©ompletionist Juggernaut / Zeus Life 61 of 61)My Toon is better than your toon.Mitis Mors - Thelanis

So not only have u got around 21k Shards u also got 115 raid bypassers and 3 ottos boxes?

Well i call BS.
    It isn't. he does the run with 3 alts (Stones, pikers, quadro-boxes) of his, so 4 chances each run. makes it a bit more stressful for the other party members. That's why i don't run with those groups anymore.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Astars View Post
    It isn't. he does the run with 3 alts (Stones, pikers, quadro-boxes) of his, so 4 chances each run. makes it a bit more stressful for the other party members. That's why i don't run with those groups anymore.
    I have started soloing for this reason. Some people make comments afterwards that what I am doing is unfair to them. It is their choice to join - I put it in the LFM. For the most part I will just leave the empty spots in the group. I was thinking it just helps others out who can't normally do EEs :/ ... and lets be honest... help myself if I magically get a good partner
    Last edited by Zindro; 04-04-2013 at 12:48 PM.

Well i call BS.
    I believe it. The one time I ran with him he pulled two globes. As others have stated Zindro gives himself 3-4 chances per run by using pike accounts. Bring in the pikers, let them die in the initial fight, pick up the stones, disconnect them to avoid dungeon scaling, and away you go. It takes practice and it takes twice as long as it does with a good party but it is not difficult. And taking twice as long for four times as much loot does have the net effect of doubling your loot chance. Zindro has succeded through a combination of being good at soloing and just running Tor more than anyone else I have seen. Luck also plays a large role. I have pulled three globes myself but all the other people in my guild have only pulled three between them. On the flip side I have never pulled a dragon helm in all my EE runs while each of my guildies has pulled several.
    Formal of Renowned of Thelanis
    ~ Reform ~ Donna ~ Transform ~ Swarf ~ Formulae ~ Glen ~ Informal ~ Forms ~ Seb ~ Malform ~ Irk ~ Formidable ~ Rap ~

Default Yep I've seen it...

I've run with Zin a few times while Quad-boxing - no biggie - have gotten great loot running with him, learned a few tricks to make the quest easy to solo, and I still haven't seen a globe for myself after 30+ runs...

BTW Zin - any time you want company doing Tor let me know...it beats soloing it because at least I've got someone to talk to.

Quote Originally Posted by Seb View Post
    And taking twice as long for four times as much loot does have the net effect of doubling your loot chance.
    It actually QUADRUPLES your chances since everyone I know that's looking for Globes runs it until they Ransack. So...even though it takes twice as long to run it, you're getting 4 times the loot.
    Last edited by thesnoman; 04-04-2013 at 04:43 PM.
    "Melkorr (Completionist "Toaster of Vengeance") ~ Angrond (TWF Jugg) ~ Telchacar ~ Celebrimor (Bank) ~ Manados
    Thelanis

Officer of The Innfellows

Well i ransacked the place maybe 4-5 times so far on EE on two characters, and i have seen 6 total drop in full groups. Guess somebody is always luckier than others :P

Can offer +4 INT tome / EE White helm(+3 CON) / EE Mantle of the Dragonfriend / and EE Aquatics