Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: DDO Market

  1. #1
    Community Member Dawnsfire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    1,643

    Default DDO Market

    I am sorry if this forum is solely for the ingame store but I have a question about the DDO Market. When I click over there to poke around the Market starts me off in Euros. If I click the US flag at the top it gives me prices in GBP (British Pounds I suppose).

    My question is: Is there any way to get prices in Dollars? As an American neither of the other 2 options really fits my purchasing needs.

    Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Torc View Post
    I’m only nerfing you now so I can buff you later.

  2. #2
    Brand / Commerce Team QuartermasterX's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    306

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dawnsfire View Post
    I am sorry if this forum is solely for the ingame store but I have a question about the DDO Market. When I click over there to poke around the Market starts me off in Euros. If I click the US flag at the top it gives me prices in GBP (British Pounds I suppose).

    My question is: Is there any way to get prices in Dollars? As an American neither of the other 2 options really fits my purchasing needs.

    Thanks!
    Click on your shopping cart, choose the USD currency option in the top right corner, and then click continue shopping in the lower left hand corner. This should solve your problem.

  3. #3
    Community Manager
    Cordovan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Boston Area, MA
    Posts
    17,642

    Default

    FYI: This is a fine place to discuss the DDO Market as well as the DDO Store. Perhaps a rename is in order once we get the new web site/forums up and running.
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Submit DDO Bugs through: ddobugs.turbine.com
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest
    Join us on Twitch!



  4. #4
    Community Member Dawnsfire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    1,643

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by QuartermasterX View Post
    Click on your shopping cart, choose the USD currency option in the top right corner, and then click continue shopping in the lower left hand corner. This should solve your problem.
    That did work for me. Tyvm!

    Quote Originally Posted by Torc View Post
    I’m only nerfing you now so I can buff you later.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload