Default WTB Blue Augment Crystal

Yup, the old epic slot kind. Seen some not sell after being overpriced on the AH.
    Save the AH, make a reasonable offer.. Win-win.
    "The lion cannot protect himself from traps, and the fox cannot defend himself from wolves. One must therefore be a fox to recognize traps, and a lion to frighten wolves." Niccolò Machiavelli
    Thelanis: Arbix Completionist (23rd Life), ArbySoul, ArbyBarb, ArbyPriest, Arbificer etc.

50,000 PP for one... Obo
    "The lion cannot protect himself from traps, and the fox cannot defend himself from wolves. One must therefore be a fox to recognize traps, and a lion to frighten wolves." Niccolò Machiavelli
    Thelanis: Arbix Completionist (23rd Life), ArbySoul, ArbyBarb, ArbyPriest, Arbificer etc.

Community Member

might help if you specified which old blue augment crystal you want. just saying...

Community Member

I think he might be talking about the catalyst so he can put the augment on his item.

Quote Originally Posted by Yevhen View Post
    I think he might be talking about the catalyst so he can put the augment on his item.
    Yes, the catalyst. Sorry. I have the Toughness crystal banked.

Quote Originally Posted by DanteEnFuego View Post
    Yes, the catalyst. Sorry. I have the Toughness crystal banked.
    It would only work on old epic items btw. Dunno what you want to craft it on.

Quote Originally Posted by Forzah View Post
    It would only work on old epic items btw. Dunno what you want to craft it on.
    Got one. Yes, an old epic item, not upgraded... Thanks, though!

Community Member

Ah screw it. Send me a PM with the chars name and I'll mail you one for free when I get on tomorrow.

I stockpiled 100 of each when they were reduced to 1 copper each, just in case.

what's all this about a Fox not being able to defend himself against wolves??? Machiavelli must've never played on Thelanis!
    Work is the curse of the drinking class.
    ~Oscar Wilde~
    **LEGION**
    Foxxom, Masrie, Eyetunes, Foxom, Focksom