Community Member

Default EE DQ2 fun fun...

So uhm, this is my first time startin a thread in the achievements forum, dont be too harsh on me!

So for whatever reason I decided to attempt an EE DQ2 solo. I enter the raid all excited, buffed up, clicked my tea (yeah one of those shiradi sorcs...) and wow I got the so called god buff. Wasnt really planning for it, but oh well, u take what u get and started plowing through the mobs...

Then this happened.

Yeah those 5 min while the tea lasted was pretty epic I was pretty stunned by overall dps on an EE purple named, those shiradi procs can really stack up; oh and im happy I managed to complete without dying too (I am aware of chees tactics in here) ... so for time reasons, here is another screenie.

First one I took after lailat died. Translates to 5:57 completion (with 21min sonic buff, I am only 19 sorc). Im not a big forum goer, but this might be a record completion? U tell me.

Good Job Arctan!
    That FvS level really make you a special Sorc

Hoss~
    Hossa / Darree ~Khyber~ Doom Legion (Level 75)
    Proud Host of the DDO Hunger Games Along with Fawngate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jendrak
    Somebody should definitely explain to Turbine that when they roll up a new GM that INT is not dump stat.

Community Member

Wow thanks a ton Hoss!!

You know... when I greater reincarnated I was gonna go 2 paly for the saves, but forgot to change alignment before I did, and on the TR ship there was no turning back....

So to not waste my TP points I went with this wierd build I was thinking of a while back. Seems to work awesome so far

Woot woot! next time, don't forget to invite me so I can pike and steal your Torc :P

Btw, what is your CLW healing you for? Look interesting!
    Hossa / Darree ~Khyber~ Doom Legion (Level 75)
    Proud Host of the DDO Hunger Games Along with Fawngate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jendrak
    Somebody should definitely explain to Turbine that when they roll up a new GM that INT is not dump stat.

Congrats, here's to some Khyber pride.
    Frets warchanter ¤ Incise ex-ranger ¤ Tiagan druid ¤ Carpal monk ¤ Thwart swashbuckler ¤ Humbucking trapper ¤ Hemolytic paladin ¤ Coercive warlock ¤ Unhealer cleric
    Leader, ~Elite Raiders~ of Khyber ...

Community Member

Ty Incise/Frets!! Or whatever u like to be called hehe

Hossa I am barely ever using cure light wounds actually, im gonna tell you my trade secret. The one fvs lvl is for being able to get the empower heal feat, which you can use for free on rejuvenation cocoon. So basically, when im at like 10% HP, one cocoon can get me back up to full health. Maybe I could use fvs for a lil more than that later on, like being able to wear lirght armour for some more prr

P.S: Oh uhm CLW heals me for around 40ish I think (without any metas), not too great but when all else fails, its only 6SP
    Last edited by Benfe23; 04-01-2013 at 04:14 AM.

Community Member

Congrats! You're still gimp though. ;p
    Shammrock
    Roshammbo
    Many, many mules...

Gratz mate, on a fleshy sorc also! very nice indeed
    QuickBenqb 3*wiz/3*sorc/3*fvs/bard/pala/barb/fgr/rgr/rog/mnk/clr/drd/art/Wiz (current)
    Yil 3*Rngr/4*Fgr/3*Pala/3*Brd/3*Brb/3*Drd/3*Mnk/3*Clr/3*Fvs/3*Wiz/3*Sorc/3*Art/3*Rog/Monk (current)
    Bankrupt FvS lvl 20 (TR1) Krupppe lvl 25 something (TR3)
    ~Arise~